Really like the look of this bass and I reckon the sound woud suit me perfectly. Problem is I can't try before I buy. Anybody got one / played one? Thoughts?

http://www.schecterguitars.com/Products/Bass/Stiletto-Extreme-4.aspx
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
I own a Schecter Omen Extreme 4 which has the same electronics, just a different body shape, and I love it. The pickups and 2 band EQ are very versitle and can do any genre of music. I actually own 2 Schecter basses and have a third one coming soon. I think they are great basses. Every Schecter bass that I have played has had a great setup from the factory. My local guitar shop is a Schecter dealer so I've played everyone that they've had. I think you'll like it.
I own a Stiletto Custom 4 which is essentially the same thing (build wise, pickups are EMGs instead of the Schecter bass pickups) as far as I'm aware. I love the thing.

You certainly wouldn't be disappointed if you bought one
Thanks dudes. I take it this would be a considerable step up from my Ibanez GSR200? (Which I love BTW)
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
this is going to be a massive step up from a GSR200. I have one of those as well and it's my worst player. even with a good setup and good strings it doesn't compare to the Schecter.