Yooooooooooooo

Soooo, been listening to a lot of No Age and Black Keys lately. My bass player in my regular band has broken his wrist so I have a whole lot of spare time and was thinking about doing a two-piece project with my drummer. Was just seeing if anybody had done anything similar and if you had any tips to avoid things getting stale quickly.

Also, someone explain to me in layman's terms if there is a way to split my signal so I can have a bunch of effect driven shit going into one amp and a dry signal going into the other or something similar.

Much love,
Forkman
xoxo
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
I would buy a MicroPOG, put it at the start of your chain, and have your dry output jack going into a dirt pedal, verb, and delay, then your wet output jack going into a bass fuzz/regular fuzz pedal. Give yourself a full suboctave on the pog, and play the wet output into a bass amp and your dry output into a guitar amp. I do this sometimes when its just me and a drummer, and its super fun. It just begs you to riff.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
An ABY pedal is what you are looking for.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Thank you for the replies. Just out of curiosity, is there any device out there capable of playing a sub octave root note of a chord or is that just fantasy? I think of low end as so necessary live so I'm trying to find a way around it. Might just downtime my guitar.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you