Page 1 of 2
#1
Tired of making lame threads. I'm sure you all agree. Anyway, my last CYOA failed, so i'll try again

You wake up in a dark room. Pitch black, infact. You remember falling asleep at night in your own bed, in your own house, but now you are here. The first sensation you felt was fear. It washed over you, and it worsened by every second that passed by. Then you analyze the situation. You are strapped to a device without a shirt and only a cloth to cover your waist. After a couple of minutes passed by, you deduced that whoever is responsible for this is not here, and you need to plan an escape. Once you calm down, you realize that the best option to get out of this is to think logically. There is a small stand up table within kicking distance, and luckily only your hands are suspending you from the ground (discounting your stomach of course). On the table is a vial which appears to be filled with some kind of chemical. You could kick over the table and end the possible threat of the vial, but it would make alot of noise.

What do you do?

A. Try and knock the table over
B. Wait
C. Other
#2
B. Wait.

If my legs were free, I might be able to fend off any would-be attacker, especially if their weapon of choice was a chemical.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
#4
C. Remember, it's just a drug.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
#6
C. Drink the chemical and fap until you inevitably die.
I pride myself on my humility.
#7
Please don't be a jerk about it. I took the time to write the story, so the least you could do is not post at all.
#8
C, I'm gonna ****ing die anyway, why the **** not now, what the **** else am I gonna do with my life. **** THE EGO. You aren't who you are. Attain oneness with the godhead. Slit your ****ing wrists. Goodnight.
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Apr 8, 2012,
#9
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
C, I'm gonna ****ing die anyway, why the **** not now, what the **** else am I gonna do with my life. **** THE EGO. You aren't who you are. Attain oneness with the godhead. Slit your ****ing wrists. Goodnight.


What?
#11
My teachers always told me to choose B if I don't know what the **** is going on. So B.
#14
B, wait to confront your captor.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
#15
A, because no one's said it yet.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
#18
C) Since your legs are mobile, and within distance of the table, you use them to move the table under you (carefully, not to drop the vial). Once that is done, you stand on it (making sure to stay balanced), and investigate the device entrapping your arms.
If there's no apparent way for you to free yourself from it, you use your feet/toes to unplug the vial - and if you're dexterous enough, you lift it up so you can smell it - and topple it, without having it brake.

If you have no further option, you wait.
#19
C) Shit your pants and wait for someone to smell it; when they're about to change your diapers, start crying and shouting "POKEMON!" repeatedly.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
#20
C) kick the acidic vial in a fashion that would result on it spilling onto my face.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
#23
B. Wait

You consider your possible actions and their potential outcomes, and decide trying to knock the vial over is too risky. Soon after, your mind drifts off into space and you fall asleep. Two hours pass as you continue to dream, but you're soon sharply awakened by the the sounds of yelling. At first you believe it to be your wife, but then you remember that you're not at home and panic. Trying to decide what to do, you crack your eyes open a touch. Across the room is a man in dark clothing and disheveled hair. He looked dirty, and upon first spotting him, you would instantly know it wise not to mess with him. He slammed the door and turned around. A dark mustache covered his upper lip, further fueling your fear. Walking toward you, he sneered and stopped at the table. Picking up the vial filled with some unknown chemical, he shouted "Wake up, dog!", and threw it at you. You close your eyes as it flies toward you and you prepare for the worst. Suddenly, an extremely hot, stinging sensation fills you. You've never felt a pain so terrible, and scream your dislike. "Shut up" he cries. He lunges forward and strikes you square on the chest. You scream in pain, this time around ten times louder. He punches you again, and the pain is unbearable. After several more punches, you are extremely tired. He then walks over to you and laughs. Once he had stopped laughing, he came over and spit on your wounds. You have one last ounce of energy.

What do you do?

A. Try and retaliate with your feet
B. Offer up any information you have
C. Other (please be realistic)


For all of you wondering about the past-present shifts; I apologize. I have to type this through an HTC phone, and revision would be terribly exhausting. Sorry for the wait.
#24
C. maybe asking him who he is might be a good idea
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
#30
Quote by meh217
A dark mustache covered his upper lip, further fueling your fear.

what?

C) Ask him how he managed to cultivate such a prominent moustache (This is a realistic option, to catch him off guard with a response he wasn't expecting)
🙈 🙉 🙊
#32
Quote by entity0009
what?

C) Ask him how he managed to cultivate such a prominent moustache (This is a realistic option, to catch him off guard with a response he wasn't expecting)




Scared yet?
#35
C) Grow an equally intimidating moustache and use it to frighten your attacker into submission.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
#37
You should stop offering an "other" choice. Rather, always give them several completely off-the-wall choices along with the normal choices. This way, they'll become used to seeing those crazy choices, and would rather see the story unfold in a normal way.

Or it'll completely backfire. Either way, you're giving the Pit what it wants.
#38
C) fap
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
#40
A. Try and retaliate with your feet

Once he spit on your face, you'd decided you wouldn't stand for this. You suddenly become extremely angry, and begin to struggle with the device restraining you. "What do you you think you're doing?", he asks. Reaching behind his back, he pulled out a dark object tucked in with his belt. As he brought it closer to the light, it revealed itself to be a pistol. You yell as loud as you can, but no-one seems to hear you. He draws the pistol ever closer, the barrel now resting on your chest, right around the heart. "Please don't. Don't shoot me!" You yell as loud as you can, practically histeric now. Your hands are shaking the chains attached to your wrists which trapped you, and a gun is pressed against your chest. "Last words?", said the man. In response, you state "Go to Hell." With those words, you use your last bit of strength to lift up your knees. Closing your eyes as tight as possible, you shoot your feet back out. With a wild rush of adrenaline, your feet hit him square across the torso and you knock him back with a very strong blow. He began shouting, but his words were muffled as almost instantaneously, he fell back and knocked the cheap standup table over. As he fell with the table, he tried to fire his gun at you but instead hit a ceiling fan, knocking one of the blades off. He hit the ground a half second before the table, and as a result, got the worst of it. The vial fell off the table and collided with the ground. Once it had impacted, the sharp pieces went everywhere, as did the chemical it once contained. You felt a drop of the substance hit your leg, but he got the worst of it, no doubt. It landed all over his skin, and a very large amount landed in his eyes. You feel bad for him, for some reason. It doesn't matter anymore. Slowly but surely, he was dying. It burned through his skin, and it started to blister. He was dead now, no doubt about it...

---------Part 2-----------

Your captor is now dead, but you are still bound to the device which confined you. You decide that you should analyze the device in order to make an escape. If you could free your hands, you could escape. Suddenly you look up, and to your great fortune, the devices attached to your hands are old and very weak. You could use this to your advantage, but how?

What do you do?

A. Try and manipulate the devices attached to your hands
B. Try forcing yourself against the device in order to collapse it
C. Wait
D. Other

Sorry for the length this time. I expect to see some tl;dr's after this so thanks to those who took the time to read it!
Page 1 of 2