Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
I don't think I'm liked too well anywhere I go anyways, so I don't care. xD I just like gear, and talking about it.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by King Donkey
I care a bit. It's nice having some bros who recognise you and chat with.

Actually this.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Not much, I guess. I don't really know anyone here anyway.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Not at all, I know I'm loved.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I don't think I'm an asshole to the degree where I'd need to worry about what people here think of me. So I guess I just don't think about it much.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Not at all, I know I'm loved.

By me. In the pooper.
Yea, I care about what people think of me. Not in a superficial way, or anything, but just because I try not to be a douche (generally).

That even extends to the Pit.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
well it's nice to see that we're all in unison about this then. (apart from that one time where you posted something really gay and regretted it).

edit: what what huh
Quote by Jon777

By me. In the pooper.

Can you believe I still haven't watched Korra and I won't be able to for the next 3 weeks?

FML
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'm still trying to get due_07 to love me, but he just ignores me.

I don't care about anyone else, though.

Well... maybe the RT bros.

That's it.

Okay, WCPhils too.

And jetfuel.

Jewchords too.

And the mosesoesespanish guy who got banned.

But nobody else.
Not as much as I used to. I've got a niche. I care mostly in the EG forum.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
If I ever start posting a lot I'll probably care more since I do like a lot of people here
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS

ILY, I just get the feeling ur patronizing me. D:

IDGAF except for my e-bros.
Unless, they are giving me money, have some sort of control over my life or business (Like someone deciding if they are going to allow me to get a license or permit to run my business), or can in some way, good or bad, have an affect on my life, then I care what they think.
Or someone that can back me up, or support me (At least some moral support) in times of need.
And anyone else that can also do the same for other aspects of my life, even some people on this site, like the mods (Entertainment is part of life).

Anyone else, I don't really give s fuck what they think.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Apr 8, 2012,
If I post tabs, I care a lot about what people think... Because I usually doubt my tabs.

If I post in the forums, it's 99.99% here, so I do not care at all about my "image" here.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by King Donkey
I care a bit. It's nice having some bros who recognise you and chat with.

This.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS

I don't care about anyone else, though.

Well... maybe the RT bros.

That's it.

Okay, WCPhils too.

And jetfuel.

Jewchords too.

And the mosesoesespanish guy who got banned.

But nobody else.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
0%
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

I care just enough to come onto this forum about once a day. Oh, and to post advice in the RT.
As in RL, I always appreciate when people notice how awesome I am, but in general I don't givafuq.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Im quite comfortable with who i am, and maybe i provoke it a bit but the pit is so full of hositility, all forums are really. i find it hard to find people that arent trying to pick you apart to cushion their flimsy self esteem and just talk like a real human would
Page 1 of 4