I've been offered an even trade for my line 6 spider iv hd150 half stack for a randall rh200 sc. cant find a whole lot of info on the disconitued lines of randall, but what i have heard and found via the internet is good and im wanting to get out of the modeling amp realm. is this a good deal? thoughts on this randall?
no....don't do it. Think about it, if someone wants to trade you, chances are what you have is better.
well he contacted me through craigslist, where i have an ad posted because i am wanting to do something different and get out of the modeling amp world, its just this particular amp is hard to find information on. but from what i've gathered, it is really good and its price range and new his actually cost a lot more.
Try it out first, check everything on it, go from there. Nothing wrong with trading
Randalls make some of the best solid state amps out there. I haven't tried the RH200, but I've tried its G3 variant and its a fine sounding amp, certainly much better than your Spider.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by lucky1978
Try it out first, check everything on it, go from there. Nothing wrong with trading

good advice, working on setting up a time and date with that now.

Quote by MatrixClaw
Randalls make some of the best solid state amps out there. I haven't tried the RH200, but I've tried its G3 variant and its a fine sounding amp, certainly much better than your Spider.

Thats what i've read and why im pretty excited and really sounds good to be true which is why im going to have to try it out

thanks guys
Last edited by Hunterlevi at Apr 8, 2012,