I'm going to try to simplify this as much as possible..

I had an anonymous friend come to my parents and request that they have me compile a list of guitars I would like for graduation.

I need to know if anyone has any expirience with the Agile 627 models, specifically

http://www.rondomusic.com/al627whitewide.html

http://www.rondomusic.com/al627bkflamewide.html

thats all for now..thanks guys.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Last edited by Controlpanel at Apr 8, 2012,
if you can go up to 1500 why would you get an agile?
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
I knew someone would ask that...i figure that i can get one of these (for buckethead through inflames style things, ya know, stuff for serious tuning changes) and somethine else (1k guitar) for a fixed tuning...just answer the questions posed...thanx man.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

Anyone have any exp/knowledge regaridng these?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Go type in "NGD Agile Al-3000" to Google and read the results. Those are the same model, just with a 24.75 scale. My experience with Rondo was amazing though, and happy graduation
These are new models that have only been on the site for 1-2 months, so probably very few people have one. As the person above me said, the quality is likely comparable to the other AL models.