Thought I'd give it a go so I downloaded the backing track and added the 3 guitar parts through garageband. Limitations regarding equipment don't give the best sound but it was an alright effort in the end (I think).

Savior guitar cover

Be careful with volume at the beginning because there is some loud feedback (it stops before the actual song starts)
Last edited by ComradeDzhek at Apr 8, 2012,
It was pretty good; however, I was rather disappointed to hear the rhythm guitar being covered. The lead is so much more fun, considering that the rhythm is almost entirely power chords (minus the bridge).

Also, you didn't do the quiet part on the bridge? The hell?

To be honest, it seems like you kind of half-assed learning it.
"This nightmare's gonna break me.
Please, Daylight, save me..."
Quote by DaysofGrace
It was pretty good; however, I was rather disappointed to hear the rhythm guitar being covered. The lead is so much more fun, considering that the rhythm is almost entirely power chords (minus the bridge).

Also, you didn't do the quiet part on the bridge? The hell?

To be honest, it seems like you kind of half-assed learning it.

The lead is covered, there are three guitar tracks; I covered the rhythm, lead 1 and lead 2. The only guitars you hear in this are those added by me. Clean bit in middle was left out simply because I forgot :/ and only realised when you just pointed it out.
Last edited by ComradeDzhek at Apr 11, 2012,
Quote by ComradeDzhek
The lead is covered, there are three guitar tracks; I covered the rhythm, lead 1 and lead 2. The only guitars you hear in this are those added by me. Clean bit in middle was left out simply because I forgot :/ and only realised when you just pointed it out.

I gotchya. The leads were kind of far in the background, so I presumed they were just stripped from the original. The rhythm was REALLY fore-frontal. So, I'd definitely have the lead cut through a little more on those main riffs if possible.

As for the clean part: Shit happens.

My bad for not catching the leads.
"This nightmare's gonna break me.
Please, Daylight, save me..."