They're one of the better new acts to come from the West PA music scene. They just recorded an EP and are working on getting some merch and full-length out in the next couple of months. Real cool dudes, real good music, so I thought they'd find some love here in the Hardcore forum.

Check 'em out here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Conductor/233647110034852
The EP is on the bandpage tab.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
The EP is a bit monotonous, but for a first release, it's definitely not bad. I'm expecting a bit more diversity on the full length.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Whereabouts are you at Riff?
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
A little north of Clarion. Had one listen of the EP so far. Not the kind of stuff I normally listen to but I can dig it.
last.fm
"the waves have now a redder glow..."
My friends vacation at Clarion. It's not my typical listening either, but after this I wouldn't be averse to listening to more like it.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221