If this was a group of whites doing this shit to a black dude then this would be ****ing HUGE. But nah, because it's a group of blacks doing this shit to a white dude it's just not even worth talking about I guess.

I'm against all forms of racism, except for racist comedy like those small stereotype jokes that people like to use for entertainment. Man this is some ****in bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHlRDOnF1M
It's only racism if you mention black and white when race has nothing to do with the action.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
It's only racism if you mention black and white when race has nothing to do with the action.

This. You racist.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by Harmonius

That's a good point, but you know how the media is. Why did the media go the racist route on the Trayvon case and hasn't said shit about this video?
ChadLikesStirringShitUp
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
That's a good point, but you know how the media is. Why did the media go the racist route on the Trayvon case and hasn't said shit about this video?

It's the media's job to make money, shock stories sell.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
To the point made about it's not racist until you bring race into it:

So you think these blacks would've beaten up another black dude like this? So you think that cop would've shot Trayvon even if he was white?

The cop was out of line either way on that case, but I'm trying to make a point.
Edit: ^Yes, I do think that if the guy was black and had the same unfortunate circumstances, he would've received the same beating. And for the record, Trayvon wasn't shot by a cop, he was shot by a vigilante neighborhood watch member who a cop had told to stop following the kid.

Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

Because the guy getting beat up was drunk in this, whereas I'm pretty sure both parties involved in the Trayvon thing were sober? Also that one ended lethally.

A local news station actually did run a piece on this, which, and it has a lot of people around here very upset about the whole thing - just because they're doing nothing where you are doesn't mean nothing is being done.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Apr 8, 2012,
****ing feral monkeys. He tries to stop them from robbing him do they attack him, strip him and rob him. There is nothing a person could do to make them seem more like a half evolved animal.
Hey MORON (harmonious), how do you know it was not about race? Who are you to say whether people are allowed to mention the race of the perpetrators in a hate crime? You sound like an anti-white racist to me. Go **** yourself.
Group of assholes beat, rob, and strip defenseless drunk man.

fixed
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Quote by mybanez
****ing feral monkeys. He tries to stop them from robbing him do they attack him, strip him and rob him. There is nothing a person could do to make them seem more like a half evolved animal.

Quote by damonjc
Hey MORON (harmonious), how do you know it was not about race? Who are you to say whether people are allowed to mention the race of the perpetrators in a hate crime? You sound like an anti-white racist to me. Go **** yourself.

Yeah this thread's going really well.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I think it's ludicrous to assume that had the races been reversed, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would have kept their garbage foamed mouths shut. I'm not saying this was race related, but you're retarded if you think an all white mob robbing a single black man would have gone without a hint of the race card.
Faith in humanity is dwindling as usual. People are such pieces of s**t these days. They always have been but they aren't any better now.
Quote by blake1221
I think it's ludicrous to assume that had the races been reversed, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would have kept their garbage foamed mouths shut. I'm not saying this was race related, but you're retarded if you think an all white mob robbing a single black man would have gone without a hint of the race card.

Pretty much this.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by blake1221

Yeah nigga.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by magnus_maximus
You mean "bunch of men beat up other man".

This

OP is racist and pissed off.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by blake1221

Pretty much, this ^

Even if it wasn't racial, it would be taken back to 1800s, southern United States.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by blake1221

So we should stoop to the level of two radical voices?

The two of them are often reactionary and out-there with this stuff, saying that they'd do X as justification for Y is sketchy at best.

Quote by necrosis1193
So we should stoop to the level of two radical voices?

The two of them are often reactionary and out-there with this stuff, saying that they'd do X as justification for Y is sketchy at best.

I, in no way, advocated doing such.

And no, their reactionary behavior is textbook and predatory. They take X event against black people, verified or not, racist or not, and inflate it, paint it in a negative light, and use it to platform their agendas.

They do it every fucking time.
Last edited by blake1221 at Apr 8, 2012,
Quote by mybanez

ook ook ook.
Quote by blake1221
I, in no way, advocated doing such.

Apologies then, that seemed to be what was implied.

And no, their reactionary behavior is textbook and predatory. They take X event against black people, verified, racist or not, and inflate it, paint it in a negative light, and use it to platform their agendas.

They do it every fucking time.

Agreed on all accounts, which is in-part why I'm unwilling to assume race was a factor in this until we have something other than "It's a bunch fo black guys doing it to a white guy" to go off of. People would call it race if it was the other way around, I have no doubt about that. But the caws of a few crows letting others hunt actual information while they wait for the leftovers are irrelevant to me, what is relevant to me is the actual motive. Right now that doesn't seem like much other than sadism and theft, and that's what I see it as.

closing this before I have to warn more people

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o