This is just a metal track i wrote a while ago, just looking for constructive criticism and your thoughts on it.
Attachments:
Track 2.gp5
Last edited by Afterlife13 at Apr 8, 2012,
Cool track! Really enjoyed it, I think it has a nice groove to it...
Espescially liked the outro, that place in the solo where the backing track starts to do PMs and also the part where it unexpectedly goes to that Bb (in the solo).

If I must point at something not so good, I think that you maybe should experiment with bringing in some dynamic changes ( maybe some places with more "space" in them), so it's not that much "in your face" all the time...to bring more energy to it when it is. I dunno, it's kinda hard to say without the vocals and other instruments in place yet, but some more rhythmic variations couldn't hurt as it's pretty much that same "quarter note plus six eight notes" feel throughout most of the song, maybe some triplet quarter notes or something?
Also, while I think the solo was great at some places (see beginning of post), at other times it felt pretty uninspired and generic, I recommend paying a great deal of attention to your phrasing and dynamics espescially in these places if you choose to keep it as it is.

My 2c.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do