How does your way of thinking change after hitting 30? What happens to your sex drive? Do you think of women the same way that you did when you were 21? I'm just wondering so I know what to expect.
I'd tell you, but as a being on an infinitely higher plane of conciousness, all you'd get from it would be:
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I just focus on my family now. My kids are most important to me and I just do my best for them. Sex drive is there, shame the wife's isn't I am happy with myself so what other people think of me doesn't bother me. I've always been that way.
I am as deviant as when i was 18, i have to be relieved at least 5 times a dayI feel the same as when i was 18, still play guitar and video games, i am just more aware of mortality and i am slightly more cautious and sensible. I think of a relationship as being an arrangement which is not purely based on looks, but someone you get on with, and is at the same stage in life as you etc

I dont have any plans on having children, and realise i will pretty much work til i die they way things are, so i enjoy every day.
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Apr 8, 2012,
Things have honestly been on a steep downward spiral since the divorce. Sometimes I just want to stick a gun barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger, but I think of my kids growing up without a father and I stop myself. Then I have a wank.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Things have honestly been on a steep downward spiral since the divorce. Sometimes I just want to stick a gun barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger, but I think of my kids growing up without a father and I stop myself. Then I have a wank.

Youre not the only one. Seperated from long term girlfriend 2 years ago. Cant do anything with our house due to no one buying just now etc. You get older and dating is a LOT more difficult, jobs are few and far between, health concernt start to kick in.

**** it, if you get one good day out of life then that worth living,
There's no way any poster above me is over 30...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

What would you know, deadie?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Youre not the only one. Seperated from long term girlfriend 2 years ago. Cant do anything with our house due to no one buying just now etc. You get older and dating is a LOT more difficult, jobs are few and far between, health concernt start to kick in.

**** it, if you get one good day out of life then that worth living,

Tell me about it. We couldn't find a seller, so she's now living in our house, the house I bought 10 years ago, with her new husband. Granted, the entire mess is really my fault, as I'm the one who cheated with the kids' babysitter. But still, it stings.

Part of me wants to stick around just because I know if wasn't here, the kids would never hear another good word about me.

I won't give that bitch the satisfaction.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Kensai

LOL you're just jealous cuz you couldn't reach 30!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Tell me about it. We couldn't find a seller, so she's now living in our house, the house I bought 10 years ago, with her new husband. Granted, the entire mess is really my fault, as I'm the one who cheated with the kids' babysitter. But still, it stings.

Part of me wants to stick around just because I know if wasn't here, the kids would never hear another good word about me.

Damn. There's no way I could live your life, bro. I give you props.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Yep it was pretty much my fault as well. Spent £10k on musical gear while she wasnt getting any nights out or holidays! Crazy stuff.

Just roll with it. Youre name is still on the deeds and it will work out long term.

Only depressing thing for me, is we will eventually have to sell for minimal profit and i will be very very unlikely to get back on the property ladder EVER. But i dont plan on having kids, so im happy to be free and rent.