I'm only 21 years old but I feel like I'm 2,001 years old. Each day feels like a week to me. I always hear people say how time goes by so quickly. That's where you come in, pit. What do you do to make time go by faster?
Make everything else travel close to the speed of light.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart

I've heard this before, but doesn't time go by faster when you move slowly? For example, the slower I talk, the more time gets taken up.
Hobbies. Also weekly/monthly/etc. social gatherings/games with friends/other things that you can look forward to.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
I've been sick for the past four or five days, so time has been crawling by for me as well.

Other than that, though, time flies by. It seems like last week I called a friend and was talking about how it was already August (of 2011), and here it is, April of 2012.

Da shih be cray, yo.

edit: Guess I wasn't quite OT there.

There's nothing to do around here, so time is free to pass as it feels. UG has seemed pretty slow to me lately, especially in the AM hours. I like being able to hit refresh and have new threads/new posts every time
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Apr 8, 2012,
Quote by eGraham
I've been sick for the past four or five days, so time has been crawling by for me as well.

Other than that, though, time flies by. It seems like last week I called a friend and was talking about how it was already August (of 2011), and here it is, April of 2012.

Da shih be cray, yo.

You're around my age. What do you do to make time go by faster? Time is so slow to me, it's unreal. Other than moving up on the social pyramid, I have no other goals in life. I feel like I've already done pretty much everything I want. If I had to die now, I wouldn't feel like I'd be missing out on too much.

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Don't wish your days away, man.

That's what my mom tells me. She says she would kill to be my age. Honestly, I don't really care. I don't see how wishing my life away could be that horrible. All I hear is how ignorant/naive I am and how being older is so much better, so I'm really looking up and not down.
Last edited by HowSoonisNow at Apr 8, 2012,
I enter areas of low gravity.
EDIT:
Quote by Todd Hart

Also, this.
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Apr 8, 2012,
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
I enter areas of low gravity.

So, does that mean that those who suffer from premature ejaculation should do fat chicks, because general relativity would make them last longer?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by HowSoonisNow
You're around my age. What do you do to make time go by faster? Time is so slow to me, it's unreal. Other than moving up on the social pyramid, I have no other goals in life. I feel like I've already done pretty much everything I want. If I had to die now, I wouldn't feel like I'd be missing out on too much.

I used to feel the same way, and still do to some extent. The best advice I can give you is you define your own purpose and thus make your own life, so you have to find those things that you care about enough to spend part of your life doing them. They don't have to be monumental either--I'm a huge introvert so one of my things has been trying to put myself out there more, for example.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Quote by HowSoonisNow

That's what my mom tells me. She says she would kill to be my age. Honestly, I don't really care. I don't see how wishing my life away could be that horrible. All I hear is how ignorant/naive I am and how being older is so much better, so I'm really looking up and not down.

Mid-life crisis? Though, you're honestly a little young for that

I've been a gamer my entire life. So, when all else fails, I can fall back to that. Some people aren't into that, but it's whatever. Here lately I've been alone in my apartment, so I'm able to really turn up my amp and play guitar the way I want to (the way it should be). Other than that, I've really just been loafing about for a few days. I'll take a walk or drive around if I get too bored.

But long-term, there must be something that holds your interest still. I look forward to graduating, having a family and a house, etc. etc. Surely those, or things like that, would entice you to look to the future?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by HowSoonisNow
I'm only 21 years old but I feel like I'm 2,001 years old. Each day feels like a week to me. I always hear people say how time goes by so quickly. That's where you come in, pit. What do you do to make time go by faster?

Just enjoy it. Look at it this way, you could be dead by now, then who would be laughing...
keep yourself busy
fo rme time sems to be flying by casue everyday i have soething to do in fact i wish i had more time to do things

also blackouts really help with that all of a sudden you wake up and its morning again
Keep busy. The busier you are the faster the time goes by, Because you don't have time to sit around and say "Times going by slow" Get together with a serious band and start working on that. Get a job. Go back to school. Find yourself a girl. Start an acoustic solo career...
Shots.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Combine the above posts, and: masturbate with shots of vodka as lubrication.

I'm sure the burn is oh so worth it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by HowSoonisNow
What do you do to make time go by faster?

Well, what do you do to make it go by slower?
9gag?
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.