Then you're not gonna get the same tone. You might get close with some amp simulation or some clone amps, but you're not get the Valve amp and Marshall tone without a Valve amp and a Marshall...
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Well that depends, what cheaper amp are you using?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
That's gonna happen lol. That's like asking someone how to make your car fly because you can't afford a jet.

You can get some decent tube combos for a decent price (JCM combos, Mesa combos, etc). Tom used Marshalls and Mesas in the past so you should get close to the tone with those.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by kyle62
Just use amp modelling software. The free version of Amplitube comes with models of a JCM800 and 1960 cab which will totally nail that tone.

You wouldn't happen to have the link to the free amplitube would you?
Quote by ALesPaulForAll
The amp I have is a Peavey Rage 158 Transtube.
OH GOD THROW IT OUT NOW LOL OMG.

I knew someone with a Peavey Rage 158 and it was the 2nd worst amp I've ever heard in my entire life.
We used to always joke about how bad that thing was.

You're not going to get any good tones on it no matter what. xD

Not trying to be a jerk, I just never thought I'd hear of someone owning one of those again so it surprised me!

but yeah, try out some amp sims like everyone's saying.
If you're new to guitar I'd recommend something better for a starter amp, but if you don't mind playing strictly over your computer then amp sims all the way.
You'll be able to get that sort of sound.