What type of Epi LP?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
What type of Epi LP?

I got it from a trade off Harmony Central about 2 years ago. If I remember correctly it was made in 2008, and I cannot quite remember if it is a plain top or a plus top. It has custom pickups that the previous owner put in, either Alnico IIs or Alnico IVs. I'll go try to find the old post, but I think they redid their forum.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
I got it from a trade off Harmony Central about 2 years ago. If I remember correctly it was made in 2008, and I cannot quite remember if it is a plain top or a plus top. It has custom pickups that the previous owner put in, either Alnico IIs or Alnico IVs. I'll go try to find the old post, but I think they redid their forum.

EDIT: Well it turns out my memory is shit.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard - I think it's an 05. I replaced the buckers with Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro II's. Small chip by the instrument plug, Great condition. Pickups alone are worth $200.

Must be my Schechter that is an 08er.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
$250 for the Schecter
$450 for the Epiphone

Prices are negotiable.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

ttt
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

$210 Schecter
$400 Epiphone
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

$375 for the Epi
$200 for Schecter
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

$200 Schecter
$350 Epiphone

Open to any and all trades.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Depending on shipping costs I might buy the Schecter.

I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Didn't see this and sold it locally to a guy. Sorry.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

The Schecter I sold, just to clarify.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Epiphone is back on the market.

$300+shipping
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers