How do you guys feel about music visualizers?

I personally love them, especially when I'm listening to ambient/dreamy/psychedelic type stuff; really enhances experience for me

For those of you that enjoy them, know of any third party ones that are great? The iTunes one just isn't cutting it for me anymore
I don't like them. I find it more enjoyable to just stare at a picture the album cover.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Well the one on the xbox isn't good for the Mary Jane. It's good for LSD and Shroom trips. There's a few on the computer that are trippy.
I like em when im high
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I'm usually doing something else when I'm listening to music, so I've disabled them.
ggg1 ggg3

it makes me weirdly uncomfortable when it doesn't match the imagery the music makes me think of
I liked em in junior high but now I think they're dumb. I like my own imagery and thoughts. Also i'm always multitasking while listening to music anyway.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I don't use em because they don't go well with jazz or folk which is pretty much all I listen to, but i've used em before with some progressive rock and they can be pretty cool.

I don't have any to recommend though, sorry
They're pretty lame, but awesome when you're messed up somehow. Like light shows.

Rave club.

Sober Me: Ha, what a buncha queers!

Rave club.

Rollin' Me: Holy shit duuuuude, d'you see that???

same with visualizers.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
beat hazard

holy shit

beat hazard + dubstep = ****ing intense.
I don't use them much but Milkdrop is cool
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by rickyj
holy shit

beat hazard + dubstep = ****ing intense.

Sometimes too intense
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I just like watching the oscilloscope, if anything
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I don't really use them. Well not since I stopped using WMP in which case I just set that to display the album art.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I never use them. I just close my eyes. The less focus I'm giving with my eyes, the more I can give with my ears.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by theogonia777
I don't like them. I find it more enjoyable to just stare at a picture the album cover.

This.
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
I have on called electric sheep.I pretty much only turn it on when I'm really bored or high.But there is no doubt that putting on a record and a visualizer and staring at the alum sleeve is a classic stoner experience.Electric sheep+pot+Om's God Is Good=the next dimension
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Love them, though it depends on the genre.

If you want a really good one, Milkdrop 2 is awesome. Though it only worls for Winamp, which annoys me because I use Mediamonkey.

Mediamonkey has Morphyre, which can be interesting, though not as much as Milkdrop 2, and it works for Itunes (I think).
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
quite the experience when you;re on acid
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?