Poll: How would you choose to be executed?
Poll Options
View poll results: How would you choose to be executed?
Lethal Injection
87 38%
Electrocution
6 3%
Gas Chamber
4 2%
Hanging
22 10%
Firing Squad
110 48%
Voters: 229.
Page 1 of 4
Inspired by the last meal thread, I feel it is only right to ask... how would you choose to be executed?

My vote would be firing squad... I would want to leave a mess. That, or hanging. And I'd want it done publicly.

EDIT - all poll options are recognized methods of execution by the US.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Apr 8, 2012,
Firing squad, Valkyrie-style.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
None of those. I have something particular in mind, but I don't feel like sharing.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Snu-snu

edit: v lololololol
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Apr 8, 2012,
whichever one would take them to most effort
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
It think firing squad would be pretty cool... well better than the others at least
I would want my shooters to look me in the eyes, and though of course the US doesn't do this, I would want it televised.
From what i hear, injection is very peaceful.
None of the other ones are guarenteed to be immediately over.

Shooting? Might have to bleed out and drown in your own blood.
Chair? Ehhhhh.....I've seen Green Mile one too many times to consider it, hahahaha.
Gas? You are very....VERY aware of what is going on.
Hanging? 2nd place, but it doesn't always break the neck. Might have to strangle to death.

However, if you're guilty of Treason....make it a a public hanging on via ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, and throw PBS in there for good measure
I shall be hanged naked and all will know upon my death that I was hung.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
I shall be hanged naked and all will know upon my death that I was hung.

I see what you did there...
Quote by angusfan16
Snu-snu

edit: v lololololol

this!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Electrocution would be sick, cuz I'd just be like RIDE THE LIGHTNING MUTHA****AAAAS!! SEE YA IN HELL!!

Firing squad would also be sick when I think about the final scene in Valkyrie.
Quote by bdof
From what i hear, injection is very peaceful.
None of the other ones are guarenteed to be immediately over.

Shooting? Might have to bleed out and drown in your own blood.
Chair? Ehhhhh.....I've seen Green Mile one too many times to consider it, hahahaha.
Gas? You are very....VERY aware of what is going on.
Hanging? 2nd place, but it doesn't always break the neck. Might have to strangle to death.

However, if you're guilty of Treason....make it a a public hanging on via ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, and throw PBS in there for good measure

Injection is so clinical, though.... you go sit in a Doctor's office, and get 3 chemicals injected. I saw it on Locked Up, and it's an awful room.

Shooting, well... the last firing squad execution I heard of was done by 3 guys, 2 with blanks, and 1 with live ammo, using .30-06... Anywhere from the chest up will be instant.

Chair is probably stupid painful for a little bit.

Gas could be peaceful if you just pass out.

Hanging is the most iffy... but also one of the coolest.

And yeah, televised is the way to go.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
There's some controversy about just how quick and painless lethal injection really is. I'd like to be executed properly by an anesthesiologist.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Well we don't know if the lethal injection is quick and painless. As far as I've heard, some people claim that it paralyses you and then your organs fail which is extremely painful but you can't react. Such us what I've heard but I dunno...
Thrown out of a plane or taken out into the desert and nuked.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Hanging so I could masturbate before I died.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Electric chair, lethal injection and Gas chamber are all industrial processes. You are strapped down with people peering in at you through windows. All very undignified.

Hanging (using the old British method). You are stood up (like a man, not bound like a slave) and they used mathematics tailored to your height, weight and physical condition to determine exactly what lenght of drop is needed to kill you instantly without decapitating you. You are only in the chamber for a few seconds before you drop through the trap with your face covered and very few people in attendance. That sounds best to me.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by Skynyrd890
Injection is so clinical, though.... you go sit in a Doctor's office, and get 3 chemicals injected. I saw it on Locked Up, and it's an awful room.

Shooting, well... the last firing squad execution I heard of was done by 3 guys, 2 with blanks, and 1 with live ammo, using .30-06... Anywhere from the chest up will be instant.

Chair is probably stupid painful for a little bit.

Gas could be peaceful if you just pass out.

Hanging is the most iffy... but also one of the coolest.

And yeah, televised is the way to go.

ya a .30-06 anywhere in the torso up I think would cause so much hydrostatic shock you would instantly pass out.

I heard the chair pretty much instantly knocks you the second the current runs through you. Of course your heart has to go into retarded fibrillation several times for them to make sure you're dead. So I guess that would suck if you didn't pass out.

They could hang with steel wire. Nice and tight around the neck, drop from like 100 feet, instant decapitation.

I also heard the gas chambers sometimes caused pain before they would pass out. They were encouraged to take deep breaths to pass out faster, but of course, you're about to get killed, you're gonna flip shit and start breathing shallow and fast.
Personally, if I was the executioner, the ultimate way to own someone is:

*drumroll*

DEFENESTRATION.

....basically get chucked out of a window. Just like in the old days.
Quote by Oddsbodkins
Hanging. With a damn long drop, no slow choking for me.

Just decapitation.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Hanging. I know it'd be drawn out and very painful, but it has a certain appeal to me. Firing squad would be quicker and likely painless assuming they aimed for the head, but I don't like the idea of having my brains blown out. Plus I'd make sure to eat a lot of sloppy food so when my bowels release post-mortem, it'll be raining brown all over the place.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Hanging can actually give you a posthumous stiffy... I like the idea of waving a raging boner about whilst I'm dead.
I say the chair. It supposedly doesn't hurt...unless you end up like Tiny Lee Davis...

Quote by Andalus
Hanging can actually give you a posthumous stiffy... I like the idea of waving a raging boner about whilst I'm dead.

I'd hate that. Not meaning to sound queer, but it'd feel horrible, like you were being stretched and pulled and hard. Ow argh.

Though it does give a whole new meaning to "Hung like a horse"...sorta =/
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Last edited by coco-loco at Apr 8, 2012,
Page 1 of 4