Can anybody recommend me a good lefty classical guitar for under $650?
I found a Walden N550 for about $230 or so but can't decide if I should just buy that or save up and buy a cordoba.
(this is also my first classical)
Any help would be great.
I bought a nice Yamaha classical back in 2003 or so that I have & love to this day. It was my second choice, though- originally, I was going to buy a Seagull, but they were on a 6 month back order.

I don't know that Seagull makes classicals anymore, but another of Godin's lines- LaPatrie, Norman, Art & Luthierie, Simon & Patrick, etc.- probably still does.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Apr 9, 2012,
I would save up for the Cordoba. That's what I ended up with as my second classical and I couldn't be happier with it considering how much I paid for it. They are solid beginner's classical guitars and most professors are ok with the sound of them
Save for the Cordoba. I'm quite impressed with what they're turning out. I had around 2500USD to spend on a classical guitar and after playing Ramirez, Rodriguez and a few other big name brands I ended up with Cordoba. I take it you're looking at the C7? Or Maybe the C9? Both are quite impressive instruments for the money. I'd personally push for the C10, the solid wood does make a difference.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Save for the Cordoba. I'm quite impressed with what they're turning out. I had around 2500USD to spend on a classical guitar and after playing Ramirez, Rodriguez and a few other big name brands I ended up with Cordoba. I take it you're looking at the C7? Or Maybe the C9? Both are quite impressive instruments for the money. I'd personally push for the C10, the solid wood does make a difference.

The highest cordoba is C7 for lefty otherwise there is a GK studio for around $590.

Is the La Patrie Concert or Etude better?