So many revelations tonight in the Pit.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
You have helped me realise I need to clean out my ears. Good job!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Koo. Now put your finger up your bum and wiggle it. Feels like your uncle, doesn't it?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Koo. Now put your finger up your bum and wiggle it. Feels like your uncle, doesn't it?

Also, I don't hear Pac-man. Just a bunch of rubbing noise.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
No one in the Pit tonight will ever be bored again. Thank you Portuguese Boy, you have done great things here this evening.
Doesn't sound like Pac-Man, it's more of a rubbing sound. And now my finger is waxy.
West Ham United
what if I dont have fingers TS?????
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Fingers up if you went to clean your ears!

edit:
Quote by deathdrummer
what if I dont have fingers TS?????

Oh shit, uhm...sorry...
none of you knew this? We all learned this in like middle school
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
all you rubbers are doing it wrong, you don't go that far in, you just move your finger up and down your inner tragus
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
All the way in makes dirty dirty wobblestep, just in a little makes Pacman. There ya go.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Feels more like your mum when she wants to try new things.