Average
62 44%
Unattractive
10 7%
Gay
0 0%
Voters: 142.
Page 1 of 2
So Xiaoxi Wu and I are having this debate. He thinks this girl is scorching hot, and I say she's just average.

All you gotta do is vote
Vote
Vote is all you do
Vote is all you do

*Image removed because Xiaoxi thinks I'm cheating*

And here's the vid I took the screencap from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjNgNDZzH5o
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Apr 9, 2012,
Quote by LostLegion
Looks like my granny coming out of the bath

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
It's hard to tell but i would guess room temperature because I have no evidence to suggest the room was hot or cold, and her clothing appears to be adequately insulating.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Average.

EDIT: But that's not a bad thing, I like average chicks. Plus she has a lovely voice and an ostensibly nice personality.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Apr 9, 2012,
She's on the good side of average.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Nothing that special, but wouldn't be reaching for the paper bag or insisting on doggy style.

EDIT: Though I acknowledge she might insist on facing away from me.
She's between average and attractive. I think we are all being conditioned by the internet to think to be pretty at all, you have to look like Mila Kunis or you're just ugly. If you go outside once in a while and see the general public, it's actually quite frightening. Or maybe that's just Florida.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by themetalbucket
She's between average and attractive. I think we are all being conditioned by the internet to think to be pretty at all, you have to look like Mila Kunis or you're just ugly. If you go outside once in a while and see the general public, it's actually quite frightening. Or maybe that's just Florida.

Indeed.

Voted attractive because she seems nice, and that's attractive to me.
Not a supermodel, but she's pretty hot. I would absolutely have consensual sex in the missionary position.
Quote by Flying Couch
Not a supermodel, but she's pretty hot. I would absolutely have consensual sex in the missionary position.

signature
What is up with that slight head tilt and the parting of her lips when she listens to Louis? It makes her look airheaded.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Attractive. Not amazing but pretty enough for me to make me shy away from choosing average.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Wouldnt say no.

Shes not amazingly hot but attractive enough.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Wouldn't say scorching hot without a better view of the body, but judging from what is visible in the video she is certainly attractive.
Scorching hot? Nope, but she's moderately attractive and the prospect of having to spend a night with her wouldn't make me sad at all.
She'd definately get it
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Stugg334
She'd definately get it

Fact: she's probably getting more, and better sex than anyone who says she's ugly.
The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie. The girl is a lie.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Fact: she's probably getting more, and better sex than anyone who says she's ugly.

I agree, she's only "ugly" in comparison to the perfect girls that more often get posted here. But we're all ugly next to those bastions of sexuality.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Stugg334
I agree, she's only "ugly" in comparison to the perfect girls that more often get posted here. But we're all ugly next to those bastions of sexuality.

Speak for yourself, I am a paragon of male hawtness.

OK, I keep a chloroform soaked rag handy at all times; but it amounts to the same thing.
she's an attractive person, but not incredibly beautiful. 7-8/10, would bang.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Nothing "special" about her. Looks like a typical woman you would see walking down the street.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Speak for yourself, I am a paragon of male hawtness.

OK, I keep a chloroform soaked rag handy at all times; but it amounts to the same thing.

That's why I tend to go for those in a vegetative state. They don't judge.
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Hawt, and Louis CK ftw.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Stugg334
That's why I tend to go for those in a vegetative state. They don't judge.

I also wear a Brad Pitt mask, so they think I'm handsome. And wear a disposable boiler suit with just my condom-sheathed penis protruding, soi as to avoid leaving DNA evidence.
Page 1 of 2