At the end of the year I will be traveling for half the year and I am able to take my electric guitar, however my amp is way to big to take. So I was wondering if anybody knows any decent sounding portable amps, i.e very small or simply headphone type ones. I would also preferably like the option of 'clean' as well as a distorted type sound. Thanks for any suggestions!
Quote by jabronie25
Roland Microcubes

+1

get one
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by jabronie25
Roland Microcubes

This.

LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST REALISED THAT MY AVATAR IS A DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A DODO BIRD!!!!!
ROFLMAO! JISMSLAP! JIZZ N' SHIZZ NIGGAMEISTER!!!!!!!!

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!! METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHARLIE CHAPLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just thought that it was necessary to share that with you.

Anyway, the roland microcube is a great portable practise amp.
+1 on microcube or mini3
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?