Pictures would probably help

Also try ebay?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Unless you have an awesome beard and happen to look like Opie, don't bother. You'll just end up looking like a cheap imitation or a hobo...possibly both
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by DegaDeth
Unless you have an awesome beard and happen to look like Opie, don't bother. You'll just end up looking like a cheap imitation or a hobo...possibly both

I rock the hobo look like no other.

Also i'm working on getting a good picture for reference... And the beard..
That's a pretty standard beanie dude
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
That's just a regular beanie.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
So you want us to find you the most regular, standard beanie there is??
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Yes, god yes! you'd think it would be so simple but I just can't find a decent one anywhere!
either the actual product is nothing like the advertised picture, or it's ridiculously over priced.
All I want is a legitimate, common, and reliable brand or online store to nab this from so I can be done with this quest.
Quote by robertsanidiot
Not exactly what i'm looking for, also i'm from the states. Not sure if they even ship to america.

But I still appreciate the help.

I have one that's basically the same as that, and I can tell you it's what you're looking for. Those types of beanies are everywhere.

As for the shipping, I have no idea on that.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
You'll just end up looking like a cheap imitation or a hobo...possibly both(Invalid img)
Unless you are a big, badass mother****er like Opie, you will look like a ****ing tool.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I doubt Opie would have spent too much on a beanie being a tough ass biker and all.
Go to the American equivalent of Primark.
FX store maybe

but you can't even begin to touch that level of badass
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~