I just bought BF3 and tried to download the Back to Karkand (sp?) map pack and I confirmed the purchase, 1,200 points, downloaded it and my ending balance is correct, but I haven't been able to play any of those maps or use any of the weapons that come with the pack. I even re-downloaded it to make sure and it's still not there. What's up with this?

I play on Xbox, also, if that helps.
ESP Eclipse II SW - D'Addario 11-49 Eb
LTD F-400FM - Ernie Ball 12-56 C#
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Quote by Rizles
Have you downloaded all the service updates for the game aswell?

Yes, except for the rent your own server thing. But when I first put the game in, it asked me to download a 172 MB patch or something, and I did.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Quote by StewieSwan

Funny, but not helpful.

I've download map packs for two COD games in the past and they've been applied to my game as soon as they were downloaded.

This one for BF3, though, hasn't showed up. It's supposed to include 4 maps, classic guns and vehicles that were all featured in BFBC2. This is my first BF game, but it shouldn't be too difficult to get the content. If I don't get anything, then I just blew half of my MS points on nothing. Annoying.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
You need the rent a server update in order to play (I had the same issue).
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Quote by Hakoon1
You need the rent a server update in order to play (I had the same issue).

There's your answer
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
Yes, except for the rent your own server thing. But when I first put the game in, it asked me to download a 172 MB patch or something, and I did.

The 1,2Gb one or whatever it is? You need that one to play any new material. It's the main patch for the xbox. PS3 and PC got theirs a few weeks ago
Yeah, you need to do the one that appeared when you started up the game, then the rent a server one it offers you at the menu.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x