Page 1 of 3
Which sporting victorys do you like, or do you feel are the best in history?

Muhammed Ali beating Joe Frazier in 15 rounds (1971)

Maradona winning the Soccer world cup in 86 single handedly
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Apr 9, 2012,
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Lol. I am Scottish, but tbh England couldnt give a damn they just won the world cup!

And they still won't shut up about it, the bastards.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Lewis Hamilton, F1 World Championship 2008. Stolen on (pretty much) the last corner, of the last lap, of the last race of the season.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by wizards?
Miracle on Ice. Any other answer is invalid.

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
England world cup in 66
Liverpool coming down from 3-0 in the 05 champions league final against Milan
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by Alex_WK
England world cup in 66
Liverpool coming down from 3-0 in the 05 champions league final against Milan

I have to admit, a 2-goal hat trick is quite the accomplishment.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Liverpool's Champions League win.

Even just the final itself is up there in sporting history, but it was so much more than that.

Long before the final, Liverpool put in huge performances in clutch times to just get there. The Olympiakos game was insane, just as intense as the final. Then you have to go play Juventus and Chelsea on your trip to Istanbul. And then the final needs no explanation, the most dramatic football game there's ever been.

All of this, keep in mind, with a team made up of players like Mellor, Baros, Sinima Pongolle, Traore, Kewell and ****ing Igor Biscan for **** sake. Nothing will top that whole Champions League campaign for a long time.
Bradford 30 - Wigan 31. 2007 play-offs.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Wittman making fools of the 7th armored division. Destroying 14 tanks, 15 APC's and 2 anti-tank guns in 15 minutes from a single Tiger.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Canada vs. Usa Hockey in Vancouver 2010.That was like out of a movie.Sidney Crosby is from my city and we have a Sports hall of fame.He donated a lot of stuff to it. Even his old Dryer full of dents that he used as shot practice in his garage.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by willT08
Liverpool's Champions League win.

Even just the final itself is up there in sporting history, but it was so much more than that.

Long before the final, Liverpool put in huge performances in clutch times to just get there. The Olympiakos game was insane, just as intense as the final. Then you have to go play Juventus and Chelsea on your trip to Istanbul. And then the final needs no explanation, the most dramatic football game there's ever been.

All of this, keep in mind, with a team made up of players like Mellor, Baros, Sinima Pongolle, Traore, Kewell and ****ing Igor Biscan for **** sake. Nothing will top that whole Champions League campaign for a long time.

This post is relevant. I'd forgotten all about players like Baros and Pongolle. Pongolle was shit though, lets be honest. Dudek, what a lad.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by kornflipsk8er
Canada vs. Usa Hockey in Vancouver 2010.That was like out of a movie.Sidney Crosby is from my city and we have a Sports hall of fame.He donated a lot of stuff to it. Even his old Dryer full of dents that he used as shot practice in his garage.

So barely beating a team you were supposed to crush is a great victory? Lol.

It's miracle on ice.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
That Australia-New Zealand cricket match on February 1st, 1981 was pretty awesome.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by kornflipsk8er
Canada vs. Usa Hockey in Vancouver 2010.That was like out of a movie.

If Canada had not won the gold that year it would've been one of the biggest disappointments in Olympic history.
Quote by Arby911
Wittman making fools of the 7th armored division. Destroying 14 tanks, 15 APC's and 2 anti-tank guns in 15 minutes from a single Tiger.

that dude took 150 odd tanks. amazing.
Quote by thefuzz454
So barely beating a team you were supposed to crush is a great victory? Lol.

Be nice, we're talking about Canada. It's not like they have anything else...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Beckham's free-kick vs Greece in the dying moments of the game to snatch qualification to the 2002 World Cup.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
Beckham's free-kick vs Greece in the dying moments of the game to snatch qualification to the 2002 World Cup.

But that wasn't a victory, we drew
^Still sick though.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Stugg334
^Still sick though.

Oh definitely. Great moment, great timing too.
Quote by SMH07
But that wasn't a victory, we drew

But of course you thought you were gonna win the tournement.

I like this Miracle on Ice story. This Herb Brookes guy sounds a lot like Sir Alec Ferguson.
Page 1 of 3