Sleep, or pretend to be a plane.

NNEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Go into the bathroom and walk up uncomfortably close behind people using the urinals, breathe on the nape of their neck for a while then pronounce loudly "here, let me get that for you" and reach around and grab their junk.
masturbate
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
When I was at Cologne airport, there was a machine in the gents which sold the usual stuff - condoms, lube; and soemthing I have never seen before, which claimed to be a "travel pussy".
I had no change, so was unable to investigate further. It is now your job to find such a thing, and **** it.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Leave and explore wherever you are for a few hours.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by whoomit
Sleep, or pretend to be a plane.

NNEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I second this.

Then all you have to do is find someone else to do it, then proceed to have an airport lobby dogfight.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
When I was at Cologne airport, there was a machine in the gents which sold the usual stuff - condoms, lube; and soemthing I have never seen before, which claimed to be a "travel pussy".
I had no change, so was unable to investigate further. It is now your job to find such a thing, and **** it.

And you didn't tell me this when I was in Cologne a few days ago why?..
Pretend to be a plain clothes airport security officer and frisk some ladies. Or if that's not your thing, do a cavity search on some dudes. Who am I to judge
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
You ever seen the film 'The Terminal'? Re-create that. Down to the finest details!
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
You ever seen the film 'The Terminal'? Re-create that. Down to the finest details!

There's a better idea lying here.

If you're at least a bit tanned, try to recreate the film 'United 93'. Have someone secretly film you though.

Or you could stage a one man flash mob. Dancing to 'I cum blood' could be a treat for everyone around you.
Go to the nearest security guard and start a conversation with 'So yesterdey - while I was rigging a bomb to that Airbus over there - ...'. Make sure you're naked and then report back with photos and/or video footage.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by whoomit
And you didn't tell me this when I was in Cologne a few days ago why?..

Were you at the airport?
Quote by Diemon Dave
When I was stranded at an airport for hours on end I played cards
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Work out for 7 hours straight.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Pick one person in the airport (preferably someone who is waiting on the same plane as you) and stare at them for the entire 7 hours.

For bonus points continue to stare at them for the entire plane journey too.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Sleep or peoplewatch or order everything on the menu from all the food places in the airport or follow people around and when they notice meow at them loudly and stare into their eyes.

idk, i usually don't get bored in airports because i like the ambiance
cat
1. Go to twitter.
2. Tweet "[Airport name] is closed. You've got a week and a bit to get your shit together, otherwise I'm blowing the airport sky high!!"
3. ???
4. Profit/huge court case involving Stephen Fry.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Were you at the airport?

Well no, but I would have gone for that!
Start asking random people if they've ever had the urge to hijack or blow up a plane because you really feel like doing that today!
Stare at a person until they have the urge to respond. When they do, tell them not to get on the plane in a completely emotionless voice. Hilarity will ensue.
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by whoomit
Well no, but I would have gone for that!

Apaprently, they're all over the place, at like petrol stations and shit. PM'd you a video of an unboxing.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I travel alone most times and so during the times when I've got nothing to do, I usually go to a restaurant by myself with a magazine. It feels good, actually, where you can eat in perfect silence and it doesn't feel sad either.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Apr 9, 2012,
Act suspicious.

Why did you go there so early anyway? Or is it one of those flights where you have to sit around to the next plane?
Last edited by -Mantra- at Apr 9, 2012,
Quote by -Mantra-
Act suspicious.

This!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by -Mantra-
Act suspicious.

Why did you go there so early anyway? Or is it one of those flights where you have to sit around to the next plane?

I'm ctually going there in like 30 hours, gonna be a long trip, kinda have to take a bus from this town at 9am get there at 12, fly at 2pm, get to the other airport at 4pm, wait till 11pm and fly for additional 5 hours

gonna be a long trip