Page 1 of 3
So ever since my younger sibling and I have became old enough to look after ourselves I feel as if my parents have went completely off the rails!

Every weekend they go out and get completely hammered then loudly return home in the early hours of the morning and proceed to have loud sex, it's as if they have lost all regard for my brother and I. This is beginning to become extremely unbearable for me to deal with and if it weren't for my difficult financial situation I would move out.

What do Pit?
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Stop being a party pooper for starters
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Your parents took care of you for two decades and they want some private time to have fun again.

For christ's sake, take a hint and move out.
Wow haha.

Depending on your relationship between them you could try and ask them to quieten down a little or something hahaha. Assuming that you're a male it'd probably be easier to ask your dad to do so, but still that's awkward and just bad.

Frankly, I don't have a clue what I'd do...all I can do is sympathise with you

Good luck man haha
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Go out and get hammered during weekdays and bring random girls home and sex them loudly in the early hours of the morning. They'll probably pick up on what you're doing sooner rather than later and you can avoid having an awkward conversation with them.
....Wait after reading CoreysMonster's response, how old are you?
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go out and get hammered during weekdays and bring random girls home and sex them loudly in the early hours of the morning. They'll probably pick up on what you're doing sooner rather than later and you can avoid having an awkward conversation with them.

This. So much.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
leave?
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
When they come back, and before they have loud sex, suggest that since you're awake anyway, you should make it a threesome.
Feel free to GTFO.

Their house, their rules.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by RU Experienced?

This for sure. Not kidding.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Stop being a bitch?
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by tobysaurus
So ever since my younger sibling and I have became old enough to look after ourselves I feel as if my parents have went completely off the rails!

Every weekend they go out and get completely hammered then loudly return home in the early hours of the morning and proceed to have loud sex, it's as if they have lost all regard for my brother and I. This is beginning to become extremely unbearable for me to deal with and if it weren't for my difficult financial situation I would move out.

What do Pit?

Something's not right here...
They've spent a quarter of their lives and thousands and thousands of pounds on raising you! How ungrateful can you get, deal with it
Quote by RU Experienced?

excellent
cat
I would prefer if my parents were like that than the way they can't stand to be around one another. The house is constantly filled with tension. They fight non-stop, spitting and screaming. My little brother and sister are going to grow up messed up because of the negative vibe that's been going on here for years. If I could run away I would but I can't leave them, they need me.
If you arent afraid of the unfolding drama that would happen ... Tell a fellow family member, like a grandparent, maybe. They would know what to do
Quote by neidnarb11890
Image is about having hot licks & rock star swag, not fancy amps.

Quote by garden of grey
That's what the Illuminati wants you to think, man
Quote by BrianFantana
If you arent afraid of the unfolding drama that would happen ... Tell a fellow family member, like a grandparent, maybe. They would know what to do

This.
Kick them in the dick
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Why not on the weekend?
Quote by RU Experienced?

Honestly this.

Seriously.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
put on a spooky ghost uniform and scare them
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Move out brah
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Why not on the weekend?

Because his panents won't notice, because of their own noisy, drunk sex.
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Apr 9, 2012,
Oh boo hoo you crybaby your parents like to have a good time and are still in love with each other enough to still have sex on the regular. It's really too bad they're not heroin addicts that have been divorced and remarried several times.

Dumb ts. You wish your life would be like theirs when you're that old.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Why not on the weekend?

Because his parents will be more bothered by loud drunken sex in the middle of the week when they need to get up early for work the next day. Though you may have to abandon all standards if you're trying to pull women at bars in the middle of the week.
Whats the big deal? Just tell them that you'd appreciate if they'd be more quiet next time.
Your parents are ****ing awesome for still being together and enjoying each other's company.
Join in.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Are they still going to work and supporting you and your brother? If so deal with it.

Lol you even said yourself that your older now and im guessing your lil bro is at least a middle schooler. Man up damn. Parents gonna parent and adults gonna adult. No reason they cant do both. No reason you cant either. The adult part that is.
Knowledge is power
Page 1 of 3