Hi,

I have the pedal mentioned in the title of the post. However I'm having difficulty getting the firmware update to work. It gets to a certain stage and then just stops. I tried it on my machine and my housemate's machine. Neither of them worked and we followed the instructions perfectly.

We have also tried it in 32 bit compatibility mode.

Any advice on how to get this firmware update (1.2) to install properly? It sounds kind of muddy without it.

Ta,

Kiewee.
Quote by Kieweefication
Hi,

I have the pedal mentioned in the title of the post. However I'm having difficulty getting the firmware update to work. It gets to a certain stage and then just stops. I tried it on my machine and my housemate's machine. Neither of them worked and we followed the instructions perfectly.

We have also tried it in 32 bit compatibility mode.

Any advice on how to get this firmware update (1.2) to install properly? It sounds kind of muddy without it.

Ta,

Kiewee.

Have you spoken to the manufacturer?

If not, why not?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Have you spoken to the manufacturer?

If not, why not?

Yes I have, the manufacturer however is in US and I'm in UK. They took forever to reply and when they did they just gave me the arbitrary bullcrap. Like 'is it plugged in' or 'did you follow the instructions carefully'...

I'm not an idiot. I wouldn't ask here if I hadn't exhausted the other options.

No offence meant.
Quote by Kieweefication
Yes I have, the manufacturer however is in US and I'm in UK. They took forever to reply and when they did they just gave me the arbitrary bullcrap. Like 'is it plugged in' or 'did you follow the instructions carefully'...

I'm not an idiot. I wouldn't ask here if I hadn't exhausted the other options.

No offence meant.

Fair enough, none taken, it's just that you would be surprised at how often that's NOT the case.

I can think of any number of scenarios that might be happening, but as a general rule when it's this type of thing it usually boils down to antivirus/antispam/firewall problems.

Turn everything you can off, and give that a shot.

If not, boot in safe mode and give that a try.

The above assumes a PC, of course. I'm worse than useless on a Mac.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin