Hi.

Here's the deal. I've recorded my band with Cubase on my Alienware Laptop and it worked without any kind of problem. But now when I have restored my computer to scratch.

And now when I have installed my Cubase and try to play my previous recordings there's a buzz. Especially when it's much delay and that kind of stuff.

Any suggestions are welcome!
Try ditching Cubase!

I've been telling everyone the same thing: those greedy bastards don't deserve to exist, so stop supporting them. Their product is crap and problems are practically guaranteed.

Try Reaper, or ProTools if you can afford it!
The problem is NOT a flaw with Cubase.

Describe the conditions of this buzzing....

Does it happen on all tracks? With or without headphones or both? What if you kill all the plugins and run the channel dry? Do you have anything else plugged into your interface? Does it buzz when you're playing something through windows media player or iTunes?

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by Floss Ninja
Try ditching Cubase!

I've been telling everyone the same thing: those greedy bastards don't deserve to exist, so stop supporting them. Their product is crap and problems are practically guaranteed.

Try Reaper, or ProTools if you can afford it!

But seriously your wrong...
It's could be ASIO overloading - you have the ASIO meter on the left side of your transport bar. If the little red mater turns red then it's ASIO overload (the second one is disk preload). The solution is changing the buffer on your soundcard to a higher value.

Check this out if it occurs mostly when you have lots of VST turned on.
Gear:
Parker Nitefly-M
Carvin DC 727 Custom w/ Bare Knuckle Pickups
ENGL E625 Fireball 60
BM 2x12" Celestion Vintage30 Custom cab
Line6 POD x3 Live
Behringer V-Tone GMX210, lol.

www.serpentia.pl
www.soundcloud.com/harpo777