Have you ever been involved in a hit and run car accident? If so, how was the outcome? Maybe, you hit a parked car, saw that a neighbor noticed and then started righting your information down to leave a note, but really the note only said "A neighbor saw me hit your car so I'm pretending to right now my info, sorry about your mirror."

Or maybe it wasn't like that and everything worked out alright.

Well a few days ago, my mirror smashed into a parked car on my street at like 12:30 in the morning. No one saw, and I kind of freaked, and by the time I realized fully what happened I was already at my house. I wake up the next morning to find out that there was vandalism on the street. Cars got hit with eggs and mirrors were smashed. It was the perfect scenario to get away with what I did, no one would question me because its obvious that there were just some punks being dicks.

Though, I felt like shit the past 2 days, and the car I hit actually turned out to be my older brother's friend's car that he had parked there while at his girlfriend's house. So today, I called him up, explained the situation, told him I'd pay completely for the mirror........and now I'm gonna be out 400 bucks.

Feelsbadman and feelsgoodman at the same time. Gonna lose some money, but at least I don't feel like a prick anymore.

So anyone have any stories. Drunk and hit a car, a car hit you and sped off, or whatnot?

Tl;dr-nah
Got back to my car to find some scratches in the paint a couple of times. Nothing serious, though.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Deadlock Riff
nope

unless you count running over wild animals

This bird decided it would be a good idea to stop standing on the side of the road and fly directly into my car's grill. I looked into my rearview mirror to see a supernova of feathers. Natural selection at work.
I ran over an armadillo going about 60mph once. Only thing I ever hit while driving.
Otherwise no.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by RU Experienced?
This bird decided it would be a good idea to stop standing on the side of the road and fly directly into my car's grill. I looked into my rearview mirror to see a supernova of feathers. Natural selection at work.

ive had two swoop down and get pulverized by my windshield. Bless the day i had windshield wiper fluid in the tank.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
^Shit, thats rough.

Wait, someone hit you personally? And then just drove off? Damn...

Also, I hit a crow once. It got stuck in my grill, I couldn't get it out. Eventually I was able to after a week and some days. it was just a carcass by then, shit smelt.
Quote by High&Mighty
^Shit, thats rough.

Wait, someone hit you personally? And then just drove off? Damn...

yeah doctor says ima need to start using a cane down the road...im taking this asan opportunity to get a sword cane
I kind of bumped into a brick wall with my car and knocked out a few bricks (they were just stacked on top of each other). It was at a friend's house, didn't notice it at first but when I came back later that day I fixed it.