Got this in a trade, basically cost me 175$. Had a bunch of scratches, so I spent a few hours buffing them out with some cut wax...now it shines like it was new.

It offers a good range of sounds with the HSH pickup configuration, and the INF pickups aren't horrible...better than epi pickups for the same price range. My biggest complaint is possibly due to the fact that i'm not used to a 3 pickup system...i keep hitting the middle pickup when trying to strum the low E. lowered the pickups and turned up the volume and it helped a little.

I don't know who floyd rose is, but i'm sure he's a finicky ****. either that or the ibanez imitation of him is cheap and annoying. even after stretching the strings before setting it up, it kept going out of tune. by the time i tuned the 6th string, the 1st one was out by up to a half step. this happened over and over again for a good half hour. eventually the fine tuners would be tightened all the way and i'd have to unlock the nut and start over. pissed me right off. Never had anywhere near this kind of a headache with any other FR style.

The neck is the best part about this guitar. it's fast, comfortable, and smooth. Shame it's an unpainted bolt-on, doesn't really match the guitar.

Overall I'd give this thing a 6/10. It's not good but for what I paid it's not bad. Don't wish me a happy NGD - it'll be out the door within a week.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Are gonna try an sell it for more then you bought it?
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Quote by Dr Sixstring
Are gonna try an sell it for more then you bought it?

I don't really sell much...just offer it up for trade and see what I get. I got this for an epiphone valve JR amp
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Well happy new trade in a couple days guitar day.
I own one as well and it pretty well collects dust till I need the tuning its in.
The edge 3 is a terrible trem to setup and being used the knife edges or posts are likely ruined already. Not bad for 175, I paid 425$ish new in store.
what an excellent mod platform..all "cheap" guitars that come my way end up as mod platforms..shame, my last turned out so much fun I refuse to mod it anymore...oh well..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Well happy new trade in a couple days guitar day.
I own one as well and it pretty well collects dust till I need the tuning its in.
The edge 3 is a terrible trem to setup and being used the knife edges or posts are likely ruined already. Not bad for 175, I paid 425$ish new in store.

you know that's not a bad idea...this would make a fairly good drop tuning guitar. i'm gonna give it a week and see if it grows on me, if not it's back on the market.
Quote by stepchildusmc
Block off the trem. Edge 3 isn't worth the aggravation
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by DamagingExcess
Block off the trem. Edge 3 isn't worth the aggravation

good suggestion, but i'm almost for sure selling this thing so i'm gonna leave it stock for someone else to deal with. I'll be sure to pass on the suggestion though...it's now got about 3 hours of play on the new strings and it still can't stay in tune longer than 5 minutes.
Quote by stepchildusmc
Quote by mike_oxbig
good suggestion, but i'm almost for sure selling this thing so i'm gonna leave it stock for someone else to deal with. I'll be sure to pass on the suggestion though...it's now got about 3 hours of play on the new strings and it still can't stay in tune longer than 5 minutes.

Just try blocking off. It will most likely fix the tuning stability issue. Then see if you like it. If not sell it
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)