So I've been recording for quite some time, but there's one thing I can't figure out. I record my acoustic through a condenser mic, and singing through my vocal mic (I'm playing my acoustic and singing simultaneously). So basically my problem is this: my vocals are recording fine, but my vocals mic is picking up my acoustic playing, so it sounds... weird. It really brings down the overall quality of the recording.

It's a noob question, I know, but is there a way I can almost, shield I guess, my acoustic to JUST hit the condenser mic I have set up to it, and not go through my vocals mic? I'd like to record guitar and vocals at the same time, as recording them separately just looses that flow that we all adore so much.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
This is a pretty classic problem. There are a few solutions that come to mind.

1. Make sure the mics are in phase so it doesn't sound weird. This involves making a really conscious effort to not move your head or your guitar though. It can be done, plenty of people do but it takes a little more prep time and conscious effort.

2. Record a 'scratch' track with the mics as you have them and then redo each track using headphones. This is usually what I do. You get the same feel of it being recorded in one take but in reality it's two.

3. Get figure 8 mics, they have excellent rejection and if you set them up correctly you can almost entirely solo your voice and guitar on separate tracks.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Essentially, it's kind of like #2 above, but have you ever thought of laying down separate tracks? Instead of recording scratch tracks, lay down you acoustic on one track, then play it back through headphones and do your vocals on another track.
Record separate tracks. The vocal quality will be higher and you'll have far more control over the sound.

If you want to keep the live feel, you might as well just use one carefully-placed condenser.