Page 1 of 3
So...which celebrities do you think are a-holes and which do you think are nice? Why? If you've met any then that's all the better.

I haven't met him but I've heard Bill Murray is a huge asshole.

GO!
Kim Kardashian.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Bill Clinton is cool.

John Mayer seems like a bit of a queef.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Henry Rollins

YEAH, I SAID IT

Also - as much as I love The Smiths - Morrissey can be quite the asshole.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Apr 9, 2012,
Quote by ErikLensherr
Bill Clinton is cool.

John Mayer seems like a bit of a queef.

John Mayer is an absolute legend. I can't think of any other musician with the amount of wit that he has.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Obviously Dave Mustaine.

Also Henry Rollins. **** that guy. I mean, I wouldn't say it to his face... but **** that guy.

EDIT: Any member of Enter Shikari that participates in their lyrics writing. I mean, they're really nice guys to talk to, but their lyrics really give off a "everybody sucks, accept people that share the same stupid political ideas we have" attitude.
Last edited by Macabre_Turtle at Apr 9, 2012,
Quote by Wisthekiller
*Gorhl*

Dave Grohl, witty? Are you sure? I'll give you a minute or two...

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
If Dave Grohl is witty, I'm Oscar Wilde.

I can dig Rollins screamin' on My War, but I can't actually listen to him talk (yell/rant) about things.
Axl Rose and Slash?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Dave Grohl is just the blandest human being...
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'm happy to see people are agreeing with me.

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
I'm happy to see people are agreeing with me.

We're so happy for you.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I can't believe no one's said it, but here you go;

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Dave Grohl seems like The Man. I'll say Bill Murray just because I heard on the radio one day that the entire cast and crew of the new Ghostbusters were waiting on Bill Murray to decide whether he wanted to be in the movie. Everybody loved the script but Bill Murray. Sounds like to me he's just being a dick. But who knows.
Bill Maher and Bill O'Reilly

Extreme opposites, both are extremely intelligent, and they're both OBVIOUSLY playing to a crowd that follows them.
But they both seem like C*nts to me
Dave Grohl seems like a really nice guy.

Just because I don't like someone's music doesn't mean I think they're an awful person.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by neidnarb11890
If Dave Grohl is witty, I'm Oscar Wilde.

I can dig Rollins screamin' on My War, but I can't actually listen to him talk (yell/rant) about things.

I love his rants. Actually I'd say he's probably the second coolest person ever to be involved with punk rock, right after Ian Mackaye.
Quote by bdof
Bill Maher and Bill O'Reilly

Extreme opposites, both are extremely intelligent, and they're both OBVIOUSLY playing to a crowd that follows them.
But they both seem like C*nts to me

I think GG Allin is kinduva bad egg.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Page 1 of 3