this is a thread for ambidexterity. ambidexterity is different then cross-dominance which is where a person favors one hand for certain tasks and the other hand for other tasks.

so let's discuss.

name some people who are/were ambidextrous.

list some tasks were it would be beneficial to be ambidextrous such as playing quarterback? playing guitar? masturbating (if one hand/arm gets tired you can use the other)

i've read that there has been some baseball pictures who were ambidextrous. there was one guy who had a glove that was designed for both hands so he could switch his throwing arm between batters.

the only task that i can think were ambidextrous is common is being a switch hitter in baseball

let's find out how common ambidexterity is? i've read that most lefties learn to be ambidextrous and that it is very uncommon for a person to be born ambidextrous.

SO DISCUSS.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
Quote by Ultima2876
Writing. You can write two pages at once.

you mean like writing the same thing on two different papers? it's a cool trick but not really beneficial. unless your teacher makes you write the same thing over and over again to teach you a lesson.
I'm not ambidextrous and your thread is discriminating against me. I demand a lock at once you prejudice piece of shit.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I can bowl and golf with both hands.

Playing a guitar or bass left-handed is another story. >.<
Proud user of Apple hardware!
Old, terrible powertabs

Quote by whoomit
Don't start, or I'll logic you right in the thyroid.
I'm trying to train myself to be slightly ambidextrous. I can write with my left hand now. It's sloppy but it's legible.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I play guitar with both hands
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Ambidextrous fapping comes in handy

Oh yeah, I can write with both hands quite easily and play guitar with both hands.

(I play guitar much better right-handed because that's how I learnt and I write with my left normally although there's not too much difference in my writing now.)
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Last edited by digman50 at Apr 10, 2012,
Freaks
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by itsxsteves
I play guitar with both hands

You must be some sort of genius!!
I'm left handed, but I favor my right hand for certain things. I cut food and play guitar with my right hand, but I comb hair, brush teeth, wipe ass, write etc. with my left.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
So you can in fact train your self to be ambidextrous? I always wondered about that..

i read that being left handed used to be frowned upon so at a young age lefties used to be taught to use their right hand which led to being ambidextrous.