Howdy Ya'll.

Tomorrow will be my first driver's ed class and I'm worried I'm going to bored out of my mind. So I turn to the pit. What can I do to discreetly entertain myself during drivers ed? Other than doodle and play on my phone I have absolutely no ideas.

Also, if you have taken drivers ed before, what was it like? Are they super strict, or is it more of a whatever goes environment?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
They're strict.

Pay attention.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Pay attention, but I feel like different places differ. Ours had a lot of free time (after quizzes and stuff) where the teacher wasn't lecturing or asking us questions, so to avoid boredom I'd entertain the idea of a Gameboy/DS/PSP etc.

Seriously though, pay attention. Sometimes I wonder if the drivers where I live legitimately attended any driver's school at all...
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.
Pay attention to that shit.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Children are worth 150 points.
>_>
<_<

Anyways...pay attention. Don't stress yourself out when you're out driving or you're gonna have a bad time.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666

Anyways...pay attention. Don't stress yourself out when you're out driving or you're gonna have a bad time.

I've been driving illegally forever, and I'm pretty good at it, that's why I'm worried I'll be bored.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
If it's actually vehicle operation related: pay attention.
If they're playing the videos about not getting hit by trains, PAY ATTENTION YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Pay Attention. Honestly, I did. I forgot most of it, but little things pop into my mind all of the time when I'm driving that I wouldn't know otherwise.

Oh and PAY ATTENTION when they talk about the "Blind Spots" of a car. That's something that it seems a lot of people missed...
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by The_Sophist
I've been driving illegally forever, and I'm pretty good at it, that's why I'm worried I'll be bored.

Classic. Trust me, that's class 1 overconfidence if ever I heard it.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Derive string theory from first principles. It's the only way to entertain oneself.

On topic: pay attention. I'd been driving for almost 10 years before my class (on back roads and around the farm), but it's actually full of good little tidbits that may make the difference between life and death sometime in teh future.
Whatever you do, don't pay attention. I fell asleep/read/listened to music. The written test are all common sense basically.
The place I took Driver's Ed was alright. The guys had a sense of humor and realized we'd all be bored out of our mind, so they'd tell interesting stories and shit. But there are some driving schools around town that I've heard bad things about. They were more strict and generally just not good people.

Some people just "get" Driver's Ed more than others. I'm not a very good student, didn't do great in High School and I'm lucky to be in a University now. But I never had to try or study at Driver's Ed. Shit was easy. Never had to retake a quiz, test, etc.

Then I know a guy who just finished medical school, was always a smart guy, yet he did terrible in Driver's Ed and had to retake the driving test like 3 times.

It's weird.
Quote by BassFishin
Classic. Trust me, that's class 1 overconfidence if ever I heard it.

Oh no. I'm very aware that there's a tonne of shit that can go wrong when driving, but I also know that I'm at least as good as the average driver on the road. But you're right, can't hurt to be better.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
When it gets to the parts about driving in extreme weather and taking care of flat tires and engine problems or whatever it really is helpful. So i would say pay attention.

Honestly, I wonder if people actually passed drivers ed because no one seems to know how to deal with a four way stop.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Pay attention?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Dude just pay attention. I'm in Drivers Ed right now and if your parents are paying like $600 for it, do the work. It's not some elective class you can blow off like in school, it's important. Not sure what it's like where you live, but they give an exam at the end (both driving and written) which determine whether you pass or not. You probably don't want to blow the money you/your parents are spending on it
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
#firstworldproblems
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Its So Easy
When it gets to the parts about driving in extreme weather and taking care of flat tires and engine problems or whatever it really is helpful. So i would say pay attention.

Honestly, I wonder if people actually passed drivers ed because no one seems to know how to deal with a four way stop.

UK represent but AFAIK, first to the line has priority unless turning left?
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
Play the "You Must - Game" with a friend. It's where you write down about ten things that MUST be done while class is going on, such as:

1. You must ask the teacher if you can stay at his place for a couple of days.
2. You must dig a 4' x 4' hole outside (or uproot a shrubbery).
3. You must go outside the classroom, close the door, but stare back into the classroom through the window for five minutes.
4. You must accuse someone of stealing your watch.
5. You must pretend to pass out for three minutes.

You randomly draw a number out of a hat and MUST do what it says. After you do the deed, you can get out of it in any way that you want to, lie, say it was a joke, run, etc...

1. Instant party
2. Cures boredom
3. Learn nothing
4. Laugh until you cry.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Last edited by mystical_1 at Apr 10, 2012,
No one said fap.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?