I'm in the basement of some motel along with half of the town hiding from a tornado. I've got nothing to do and no one to talk to, so here I am.

I don't think it's a tornado, I think it's aliens. Just saying.

What should I do with my time here. What would you do? If these were your last moments on earth, how would you spend them? How would you use the limited resources to **** with the town for your own amusement?

Help me pass the time pit.

EDIT: my twitter updates pertaining to the tornado

@robertsanidiotBasement of oak tree in. I feel like a coward hiding like this. We should pull together and take the fight to the tornado. Also, I miss yani

@robertsanidiotEntry2 Ive rallied the men and convinced them to lift the warning N place of a full fledged attack on the twister The men prepare for battle

@robertsanidiotEntry3 On my way to the base to ready for the assault on the tornado. It's hard not to think of my love, whom I haven't heard from in hours.

@robertsanidiotEntry4 First attack was partial successBut not without heavy casualties.Resources low.Watch N horror as two fat kids fight over last twinkie
Last edited by robertsanidiot at Apr 9, 2012,
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by bradulator
(Invalid img)

You know what to do, robert.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Convince everyone it's actually aliens.

best idea yet! Do this.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by King Donkey
You're with half the town and have no one to talk to?

The town is ticked off at me because i'm blasting the mars volta. My first attempt at annoying everyone I can.

My ex is here, so there's that bit of awkwardness, but i'm sure I can exploit that for some fun somehow.
Kill. Kill. Kill.

Touch yourself. Violently.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Convince everyone it's actually aliens.

Mission accomplished. The drunk rednecks are now fearing for their lives, and getting more drunk. While the squeamish women are squeaming.

I convinced them the spaceship was hiding in the vortex, and then some dude took a picture of something that almost looked like a ufo and the rest worked itself out.
Quote by dazed60
you could always listen to something good instead of the mars volta

I doubt I could get a rise from anyone if I was playing adult contemporary.
The mars volta get the desired results.