went outside for a walk cos't weathers shit and I thought it'd be a nice outward manifestation of how I felt inside, took my debit card with me even though I knew I withdrew my last £20 on my birthday. Balance read as "0.07p" but I thought I'd press the £10 button anyway.... waited a bit................................... and £10 came out.

Overdrafts that you didn't know you had are ****ing BRILLIANT.

Tell stories about stuff that made you unexpectedly happy n shit.

EDIT: Just found out I'm gonna have to pay a £25 fee now.

Tell stories about how Life reminded you that it SUCKS.

EDIT: This thread is just embarrassing.
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Apr 9, 2012,
Don't you get charged a fee for over drafting your account? I'm pretty sure I get charged like $30 or so if I do that.

I think mines only a couple of quid, I remember now when I made the account like 3 years ago the guy telling me. I hope it's only a couple of quid. ****. Should I withdraw more just incase I have to pay £30?

Infact I bought a hat and accidentally went £2.08(or something) over, and my bank statement said "£2.08D" for ages, but when I put some money in I think a chunk got taken out.... idk cos idk how much went in at that time.......... **** sake
Quote by bradulator

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
I think mines only a couple of quid, I remember when I made the accound like 3 years ago the guy telling me. I hope it's only a couple of quid. ****. Should I withdraw more just incase I have to pay £30?

You'd probably get charged again for over drafting a second time.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
I think mines only a couple of quid, I remember when I made the accound like 3 years ago the guy telling me. I hope it's only a couple of quid. ****. Should I withdraw more just incase I have to pay £30?

Why on earth would you think that would be a good idea?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
You're drunk, aren't you?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by jambi_mantra
Why on earth would you think that would be a good idea?

**** idk. If I'm being charged £30 to take out a 10er, might as well get charged £30 to take out as much as I can......................

Quote by necrosis1193
You're drunk, aren't you?

No but the note in my pants pocket just told me that I could be, within a few minutes.

EDIT: Wait will people think I'm cooler if I was? Cos if so, yes.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
**** idk. If I'm being charged £30 to take out a 10er, might as well get charged £30 to take out as much as I can......................

Unless the charge is proportional to the amount of money to take out.

Then that would be stupidity.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

so if you take out as much as you can. let's say 200 bucks.

Then you have to pay back 270 bucks when you get paid.

OOORRrr Withdraw 10 thousand dollars, then fake your own death and run away to spain to be with all the spanish women
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

No but the note in my pants pocket just told me that I could be, within a few minutes.

You'll pobably be charged another 30 for withdrawing again.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
EDIT: Just found out I'm gonna have to pay a £25 fee now.

Tell stories about how Life reminded you that it SUCKS.

Soorryyy buuutttttt.....

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

...You know, what the hell. Sure, go get drunk. Maybe a hangover will make the overdraft fee easier to take in.

Quote by jambi_mantra
You'll pobably be charged another 30 for withdrawing again.

Nah, it's probably proportional. After all, if it wasn't, then you could just withdraw an extra 30 every time you knew you'd have an overdraft fee.

This is BULLSHIT.

What if I just max out and then never ever ever ever ever ever ever never in a million years ever use that account again and make one with a different bank?..
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
This is BULLSHIT.

What if I just max out and then never ever ever ever ever ever ever never in a million years ever use that account again and make one with a different bank?..

I think they will send 'debt collecters' *cough, mafia* to your house

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
This is BULLSHIT.

Again, odds are it's proportional. So if you get out £100, it'll be ten times the fee it was for that £10 withdraw.

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I think they will send 'debt collecters' *cough, mafia* to your house

No well like, that time I went over by £2 for that hat I bought online, I didn't pay it back (didn't know I had to) for a good 5 months, and nowt happened.

Quote by necrosis1193
Again, odds are it's proportional. So if you get out £100, it'll be ten times the fee it was for that £10 withdraw.

Na I asked my mate (he overdraws like ****) and he said it's a £25fee with my bank and it doubles every time you withdraw......... I could of just taken out £50 and just had a puny fee in comparison to pay back..................................

uh.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
No well like, that time I went over by £2 for that hat I bought online, I didn't pay it back (didn't know I had to) for a good 5 months, and nowt happened.

Well, if you put more money in the account it usually just gets deducted from that. You don't typically have to pay it separately. They'll just take it.
Quote by necrosis1193

I doubt it's proportional.

They might have like, if you go $150 overdraft you have to pay $50 extra on top of the 25.

But even that's pretty rare(atleast where i live). because no matter how much you withdraw, theres still that $25 that gets added to it, so your always paying more that you got out.

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by daytripper75
Well, if you put more money in the account it usually just gets deducted from that. You don't typically have to pay it separately. They'll just take it.

Yeah, but, if I never put money into the account... then can never deduct it........... right?

I wish I just carried on ****ing listening to Linkin Park and had that shit instead of going on a stupid walk.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Well... I'm sure you could do that. But when you opened your bank account didn't you sign some papers?

Well, those papers say you get your ass handed to you if you don't pay them their money in a reasonable time(can generally be years i've heard, but they get you)

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
please go to school

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Please send all derogatory comments via fax format.
Number is 01274 415K-I-S-S-M-Y-S-T-U-P-I-D-B-R-O-W-N-A-S-S