So for the past month or so I've been having chrome problems and I've had enough. Every so often some site arbitraraly stop working. Sometimes it's UG, and sometimes its google. When I try to access some sites now, it says this; "Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address."

I would post a screenshot but of course I can't get imageshack open. I've cleared all my shit and all the obvious stuff, but it's still not working. Help me UG!
is your computers date and time set correctly? this sometimes causes problems.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Google how to change your DNS.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Quote by Andragon
Google how to change your DNS.

This.

Log into your router or modem and set your own DNS servers. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are good ones.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Trying to use Chrome on WIndows 10 in Tab Pro. Have you LOOKED at that mess? At least Firefox displays the layout.

However, the Tuner function just DOESN'T in either browser.

Ideas?
Casey
Guitar, Mandolin

When words fail, music speaks.
Quote by Bugl3t
Trying to use Chrome on WIndows 10 in Tab Pro. Have you LOOKED at that mess? At least Firefox displays the layout.

Ideas?

Get a new amp
Quote by Bugl3t

Ideas?

what you need is a new amp
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank