Alright, so I finally got myself an ABY pedal. I'm running one guitar into two separate halfstacks (via Morley ABY Pedal). My question is, how can I hook up my loop pedal to one of the individual halfstacks?

I want it so one of the halfstacks uses the loop, while the other will play rhythm.

So to state the question again, how do I hook up my loop pedal to one of the halfstacks, but at the same time keep the convienience of two stacks with ABY?

Thanks in advance!
Sounds like you just want to plug the looper in after the A/B/Y and before one of the amps. Am I misunderstanding the question?
Quote by Roc8995
Sounds like you just want to plug the looper in after the A/B/Y and before one of the amps. Am I misunderstanding the question?

Yeah this. Doesn't seem that hard to figure out
I'll try it.
For some reason I couldnt figure it out after trying different things for 30 minutes.

So my set up now is.

Head One<-------ABY-------->Head Two

And I have my guitar plugged directly into the ABY.

So where would the in/out plugs go on the looper?
Between the ABY and the head. Cable from the ABY to the looper to one of the heads.

I'm concerned that we're missing something, or that we're not understanding what you're trying to do. This should be dead simple.
Quote by GuitaristTrue
Head One<-------ABY-------->Head Two

So where would the in/out plugs go on the looper?

Im not sure if you're trolling... I will give you the benefit of the doubt

To specifically answer your question, the looper-in should be coming from the switch and the looper-out should be going to the amp you wish to use.

So thats: guitar - switch - looper - Amp

Or; Head1<----<Looper<-----<ABY>---->Head2

Like Roc said this is so painfully simple we must be missing something, to own all this gear including two heads you would surely be able to work this out yourself... perhaps something is wrong with your looper/cables, what exactly is the problem?