Page 1 of 2
So I've found that I talk to myself quite a bit been an onlly child but I'm currently living alone and found that I'm talking to myself more and more so I was just wondering is it healthy?

P.s I may or may not have had a bit to drink.
Depends entirely on the conversation, asking yourself where you left you keys is okay, asking yourself for advice on how to kill your bitch of an ex-wife really isn't.
SMILE!
I talk to myself a good amount, though it's more like I whisper my thought processes out loud when I'm alone.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
As long as you're not babbling to yourself in public like a crazy cat lady.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by SG_dave
Talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity.

The second sign is answering yourself back.

That's what I do. I never used to but now that I'm alone I answer myself also you guys should listen to the wall by pink floyd while drunk it is acutally amazing
Quote by LivinJoke84
EVERYONE does it when theyre alone, its not big deal.

Sounds like a crazy person trying to normalize their own behavior to me.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I think to myself and reply to my thoughts in my head because I don't like talking. I giggle to myself a lot though :/
cat
Pretty much everyone talks to themselves to some degree.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by DardySon
That's what I do. I never used to but now that I'm alone I answer myself also you guys should listen to the wall by pink floyd while drunk it is acutally amazing

Sorry but IMO Pink Floyd are just awful.
SMILE!
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck

Yeah well that's like your opinion man.
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck

Your opinion is wrong.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by DardySon
So I've found that I talk to myself quite a bit been an onlly child but I'm currently living alone and found that I'm talking to myself more and more so I was just wondering is it healthy?

P.s I may or may not have had a bit to drink.

only if its while you're masturbating.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by Todd Hart
Your opinion is wrong.

+1
also bands that suck dont have albums on the charts for 11 year solid.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by SG_dave
It's pretty ****ing clear you didn't read the article

Fine I will read it
Depends on what it is that I'm thinking of and who's around. Most of the time I can work things out in my head, but sometimes I need to talk things out to myself to gain a better understanding of my thoughts.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Ok I read the article I didn't actually bsorb any of it though all I kind of picked up was some shit about the left/right brain and thinking I'm left handed does that make me smarter?
For me, talking to myself isn't healthy. I know a knob-end when I hear one, so I'm likely to get into a fight.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by the_white_bunny
+1
also bands that suck dont have albums on the charts for 11 year solid.

Opinions can't be wrong and people have evidently been buying cigarettes consistently for the past 60 years it doesn't mean they're good.
SMILE!
I'm an only child do, often it's to fill up space to prevent the over whelming emptiness crushing my soul.

Or something like that.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by DardySon

You'd have to be obtuse to find that album acutely amazing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by DardySon
Ok I read the article I didn't actually bsorb any of it though all I kind of picked up was some shit about the left/right brain and thinking I'm left handed does that make me smarter?

Almost certainly.
I siemtimes care ssmy cheek and imagine that ther sa hot girl toing that and then I whispr "I love you, baby!" and act as if I' kissing someone.
i talk to myself a lot. even more when I'm reading things on the internet.
now extra flamey
I just realized that I talk to myself/move my mouth when I'm typing. Now it feels weird.
cat
Quote by Telecaster7
I do it all the time. In fact I find myself explaining things I already know to myself, as if I were a teacher.

That's weird.

When I have to do something boring I sometimes pretend that I'm in a documentary about myself and I explain what I'm doing to an invisible camera.

That is weird.
Quote by 505088K
When I have to do something boring I sometimes pretend that I'm in a documentary about myself and I explain what I'm doing to an invisible camera.

That is weird.

Yeah, that's something I do too
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
Opinions can't be wrong and people have evidently been buying cigarettes consistently for the past 60 years it doesn't mean they're good.

yours can.
and is.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Sometimes I talk to myself, it's a pretty normal thing to do I guess.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Page 1 of 2