I've never actually gone through with working together with someone online as I have a bandmate I live with however I want to see what the merits are.

I have a bunch of songs I've written and I recently got gp6 so I just need to tab them out. What I'm really looking for primarily is someone who's a drummer and can program drums into gp to complete the songs.

If you write songs too then that'd work out perfectly as we can help edit each other's stuff.

I want to see what progress we can make on this project through a month, then depending on the way things look we can continue or stop.

So remember looking for someone who knows drums mainly!

Let's make music.

Oh and you can check out some of the stuff I've done randomly:

I tried an electroacoustic project which I called black screen and that was for early this year, you can listen to some of the things I came up with here: http://www.reverbnation.com/blackscreen

The stuff I have on my ultimate guitar profile is all really old aside from the first demo (One Short Trip) so if anything listen to that but the rest is crap.

Anyways can't wait to hear from you guys.
Respecto al maquillaje, si es sutil con tal de resaltar la belleza del rostro se tendrá más en cuenta los cristales que la forma del ojo. Para los hipermétropes, si se aumenta el cristal, lo idóneo es utilizar un “eye-line” fino para un trazado en el párpado superior, por dentro, y unas sombras oscuras difuminadas por los laterales. Para los Miopes, dado que los cristales reducen el ojo, hay que agrandarlo. Esta vez el “eye-line” lo utilizarán por fuera y las sombras de ojos serán más claras.

Sac Longchamp Soldes

Sac Longchamp
Translated : "Regarding the makeup, if provided subtle highlight the beauty of the face will take into consideration the crystals that form the eye. For the farsighted, increasing the crystal, ideally using an "eye-line" fine for a path on the upper eyelid, inside and faded dark shadows on the sides. For Myopic, since the crystals reduces the eye, it must be bigger. This time the "eye-line" as used on the outside and eye shadow will be clearer."

is that what you said?
Baha! XD
"Which road do I take"? she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" was his response.
"I don't know", Alice answered.
"Then", said the cat,
"it doesn't matter.”