My Single rec's power tubes are done (or at least one of em is) and my rhythm guitarist has a dual rec, i know you can do it with the triple rec's but i wasn't sure if you could pull tubes on the dual's. We got a practice tomorrow and it would be super duper convenient if we can do that. If so do i have to pull any of his tube rectifiers or preamp tubes also?

Edit: and of course which tubes would I pull?
Last edited by maowcat at Apr 10, 2012,
I'm pretty sure you can just put the tubes in there as long as they are the same tubes as the ones you're switching out.
I know my Dual Rectifier Roadster has a BIAS switch on the back so if you put 6L6's or EL34's in you can just flip the switch and you're good to go.