Looking to purchase a cable for connecting my Laptop headphones/audio jack to a DI box for live gigs. We use the laptop for intro/outro samples.

I searched but couldn't find anything. If I've just been blind, point me in the right direction and accept my apologies.
I'm not sure I understand.

Is your goal to play something on the laptop, and have it come out of the PA system?
Blackstar HT-5 mini-stack
Ibanez Tubescream TS9
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Quote by lucky1978
If you're just playing at home or with friends, do it dude. Chicks dig stacks! Crank out some Metallica and do a couple of single moms!

I ask many questions.
Well if they have a mixing desk, you'll be able to plug any form of 3/4 jack in, somehow or another. Just put the audio file onto an mp3 player, 3/4 jack -> 3/4 jack into the mixing desk and get the guy to play it when you nod at him, or signal him.

Is that an option?
Blackstar HT-5 mini-stack
Ibanez Tubescream TS9
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Quote by lucky1978
If you're just playing at home or with friends, do it dude. Chicks dig stacks! Crank out some Metallica and do a couple of single moms!

I ask many questions.
You can get a mini to 1/4 inch jack adapter for like 50p from most music shops/electronics shops. Use a guitar jack lead from you laptop into a DI on the PA... jobs a good 'un.

edit: same as what that guy said ^