As A Freshman, Did You Have To Go Through Initiations In Highschool?

Poll: did you have to go through initiations?
Poll Options
View poll results: did you have to go through initiations?
yeah, i had to do it but it wasn't that bad. its part of growing up :D
6 3%
no, my highschool wasn't full of savages. initiations are dumb :rolleyes:
33 18%
no, I was too slick for that. I'd rather get beaten up then be humiliated like that :gunsfirin
6 3%
yeah..and i don't know if I ever fully mentally recovered from it..broke my heart man :(
1 1%
I was the one doing the initiations...:devil:
2 1%
nah, no one cared about that stuff at my school. live and let live :shrug:
69 38%
initiations? what is this 'porkys'? are we in the 50's? f* k outta here man :haha:
37 20%
that's homoerotic and gay :wtf:
4 2%
wow, you sound like a f*cking pussy OP :baby:
25 14%
Voters: 183.
Page 1 of 3
Most of the older kids didn't care, but I remember on 'initiation day' this guy Rico(who was like 4 ft tall but thought he was a badass) and his group of 20 or so friends were carrying out initiations on poor unsuspecting freshmen. They basically told you to get on all fours and push a penny with your nose across the room or they'd beat the f*ck outta you. I remember walking into a washroom that day and seeing like 10 dudes just waiting there. They were like 'whats up man?' but since I was wise to the game, I jetted the f*ck outta there and skipped the rest of the day.

I'm not doing that shit
Last edited by killjoy_bentley at Apr 10, 2012,
No, I don't think our high school would allow it. The most we got was booed at assemblies from upperclassmen.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I never went through any kind of hazing.

Quote by Dirge Humani
Nobody did because movies aren't real.

You'd be surprised. Kid up in Santa Fe had a broom stick up his ass when hazing went too far.
Our initiation at secondary school was to slam buttered cobs on the younger lads' heads. Was funny as fuck.
Yes, upperclassmen would for a circle around scared, unsuspecting freshmen and made them dance some crazy dance called: "La Pelua", they had a bunch of musical instruments and everything. Also, they threw water balloons filled with.. well water obviously but also stuff like vinegar and other shit.

It was fun when it was my turn to do all that to freshmen when I was a senior

Although I will never forget the humiliation I had to go through
Quote by blake1221
You'd be surprised. Kid up in Santa Fe had a broom stick up his ass when hazing went too far.

At some high school in Carmel, Indiana the varsity basketball players fingered the freshman players' assholes like last year.

And they were male.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Still have the scars on my ass.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Juniors booed us at the pep rallies but we outnumbered them and booed them back louder.

That's basically it.

God, it feels like so long ago.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Yes. I was sleep-deprived and exposed to ridiculous polls for 20 hours a day.
🙈 🙉 🙊
We don't do that, though I don't know about athletics. I doubt it. Our school is actually pretty good about not having a bullying problem (Yes, hazing like that is bullying). If we did, I'd know, I'm the perfect target.

My cousin in west texas had to be covered in rotten eggs. They have a big problem with hazing. There's actually a school rule that kids who aren't hazed can't participate in hazing their senior year. That's just dumb. But nobody's going to say anything, it's in the middle of nowhere.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Nope. There were plenty of fights for me, but none of them were about hazing or initiation.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Nope. There were plenty of fights for me, but none of them were about hazing or initiation.

you sound like a tough guy.. tell us about it
Well, I was 6'4", 270 lb lineman my freshman year, so I think it goes without saying I wasn't put through any initiations.
"For me it's important to be in balance. To not let fear get in the way of things, to not worry so much about protecting yourself all the time."

"Muskrats live in my wah wah pedal."

-John Frusciante-
Does that shit really happen?..

Really?..
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
sounds fun....my school rules...pushing kids into lockers, or down the stairs, or locking them into the locker rooms
I already knew a decent few upper classman through my brother (a year older than I), so I blended pretty well with them. Plus I was quickly scene as somebody that can stand their own ground.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
There are "initiations" at my school, at least to my knowledge, but I'm one of the weird kids in school so they don't even bother with me. xD I got stalked by a bunch of seniors around town and still do(currently in my junior year) because I've got long hair, but...eh. xD Wouldn't consider it an initiation, I don't know any of them by name cept one, plus it's been going on since grade 8 now.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Nope not at all, well unless getting a roll of toilet paper thrown at us at the first pep rally as initiation. That and I'm fat...
I'M FAT!!!!
They tried. They failed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Yeah, they would put a nacho in the ass pocket of some fat football player and tell us if we didn't eat it from his ass they'd beat the hell out of us.

Majority of the kids ate the nacho.

I didn't.
Quote by JayT44
At some high school in Carmel, Indiana the varsity basketball players fingered the freshman players' assholes like last year.

And they were male.

Carmel is full of rich, douchebag ****heads though.

It was just bullying at my school, no real "initiation" bullshit. I remember one kid getting a broomstick up the butt and handfuls of fights every year but it wasn't directed at freshman and wasn't even slightly organized as hazing.
Quote by blake1221

That happened in a town near me on the wrestling team.

On topic: In my weight lifting class, a few freshman (and sometimes anyone being a douched) got "showered". Then in track and cross country we just picked on the new guys for a bit until we grew to like them.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Apr 10, 2012,
No, but I know other people did. It was pretty easy stuff though, like eating weird combinations of food and staying overnight in a creepy place. I wouldn't have minded any of that, except initiations are stupid.
cat
Yeah, my school did this thing where the freshman class had to experience depression and self-doubt over the course of their whole first year.
Nope. There was a steep hill (Maybe 250 ft tall, too) at the school I was supposed to go to, and freshmen apparently got thrown over it.

But it stopped after the one kid died.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you sound like a tough guy.. tell us about it

I am pretty tough, but not the toughest person I know. Not by a long shot. Not yet, anyway. Got a lot more training to do before I get close to that.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
I am pretty tough, but not the toughest person I know. Not by a long shot. Not yet, anyway. Got a lot more training to do before I get close to that.

i take it you train in...MMA!!!1

you sure its not a mcdojo? i can become a BJJ blackbelt in 3 months if i wanted to
Quote by killjoy_bentley
i take it you train in...MMA!!!1

you sure its not a mcdojo? i can become a BJJ blackbelt in 3 months if i wanted to

Nah, no MMA. I can't stand that shit. No substance or technique, and the ones who do have substance and technique are so brain addled they can't use it right anymore. Not my thing at all.

Definitely not a McDojo. We don't pay for belts; we earn them, and if we don't, we don't get a belt or any further knowledge

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
I got harassed constantly until I set someone on fire. People left me alone after that

The only thing that happened was on class color day every year, freshman got drawn on with other class' colored markers, or for some people, hair spray.

As far as initiations though, no, nothing like that.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by guitarxo
No, but I know other people did. It was pretty easy stuff though, like eating weird combinations of food and staying overnight in a creepy place. I wouldn't have minded any of that, except initiations are stupid.

Sounds like your standard teen drama/movie.

I didn't know initiations were a real thing. Just something from tv shows or movies. I've never been through any initiations though. My school was pretty multicultural with a majority being Tamil or Chinese. If anything happened, I'm sure some problem associated with race/ethnicity would come up. It's probably not a big thing where I'm from.
Nope. The seniors loved us and the teachers even admitted that we were the least douche-iest group of freshmen that they've seen in years. We were pretty much loved by all.
FORZA CATANIA
Page 1 of 3