So yesterday I got picked to host Liquid Metal's listener domination for a while. I got accepted almost immediately with the three songs

Slither by Opeth
This Dying Soul by Dream Theater
Children of Bodom by Children of Bodom

But the thing is... I can't think of anything to say. I'm trying to make a joke or something, but nothing comes to mind. Maybe some of the more humorous pit monkeys can show the nation what kinds of funny things they can say about those songs?
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
...they're all great songs?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
"I sure prefer Children of Bodom to the bottoms of children"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
"Slither your dying souls all the way up to Lake Bodom for this show!"

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I ****ing hate Listener Domination, because they are always the same: lame. And your's is too imo no offense.

I mean there's a few that have interesting local stuff, but for the most part its lame shit like Machine Head and Children of Bodom and Dream Theatre.

Bloody Roots is the only good thing about Liquid Metal.
theres a few times i like listening, for example when they played a few songs off of Fear Factory and Soilworks new albums (Mechanize :FF & The Panic Broadcast: SW).
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
You should put a Ghost song in. You know you want to.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls