Page 1 of 8
How I Met Your Mother. Also it's a terrible show.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Primus2112
How I Met Your Mother. Also it's a terrible show.

i see your bad TV show and raise you one Big Bang Theory.
Most anime.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Twilight obviously. I don't give two shits about the books/movies...but the amount of hype and hubbub surrounding it is ludicrous. Its like these people have never read another book outside of that series.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Twilight obviously. I don't give two shits about the books/movies...but the amount of hype and hubbub surrounding it is ludicrous. Its like these people have never read another book outside of that series.

It is exactly like that but I like to think twilight fans will eventually read something good.
SMILE!
I like PRS guitars
My Little Pony.
Edit: ^Yes, you.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Last edited by mesopatamius at Apr 10, 2012,
Quote by mesopatamius
I like PRS guitars
My Little Pony.

So do I but in my experience people particularly devoted to them tend to be absolute douchebags
SMILE!
Most HIM fans are pretty unbearable. With their constant fangirling over Ville.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
I don't hate it but I am disgraced at how American society has butchered Bohemian Rhapsody.
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
So do I but in my experience people particularly devoted to them tend to be absolute douchebags

Well that's because PRS fanboys are necessarily super rich. So really you just hate rich people. We're cool, bro.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
KOISIMAI-DAS, ERIK-SAMA :3

desuuu~~~ DESU ONI CHAN xDDDDDD

;D ;3

sugoi kawaiiii :3

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Music.

hurhurhur
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by meh217
I don't hate it but I am disgraced at how American society has butchered Bohemian Rhapsody.

Yeah, I don't understand how that became a meme, but it seems anything up for grabs in this 4chan,reddit, 9gag shithole internet.
Can't say a fanbase has put me off to anything, but there are some bands I like (Tool and Opeth namely) that I feel have some incredibly overzealous fans.

Well, I guess Pantera's fanbase put me off to them eventually, but maybe the music did, and I just found better bands.

edit: when it comes to gear, that's stupid. Not going to let other people's perceptions ruin an appreciation for a company. Companies like Fender, Gibson, or PRS are never going to be my go to, but I accept that not everyone who buys their products are spoiled kids whose parents went by brand name alone.
Last edited by Iommianity at Apr 10, 2012,
Quote by mesopatamius
Well that's because PRS fanboys are necessarily super rich. So really you just hate rich people. We're cool, bro.

You speak sense here
SMILE!
Quote by sebastian_96
Its like these people have never read another book outside of that series.
Tis true.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by due 07
(Invalid img)

on a related note: i have a love/hate relationship with punk/hardcore. soooooo many fans totally suck.

also, ska. ska fags suck.
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck

+1

I like the show, but their fanbase seems to actually DEPEND on a TV show airing in order to not feel like killing themselves.
Line 6 spider fans..my god...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Organized religion.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by jakesmellspoo
on a related note: i have a love/hate relationship with punk/hardcore. soooooo many fans totally suck.

also, ska. ska fags suck.

SOME Ska fags. Some.

OT: I love the band Periphery, and I ****ing hate 99% of their fans.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Yeah, anime. I watch it sometimes, but it really does bother me when so many people I can't stand are fans of a show I'm watching.. Big Bang Theory is more the opposite, I have many friends who are fans, but the show makes them annoying when it gets mentioned.
Josh Homme fanboys
Harry Potter fanboys
Jack White fanboys
Kensai fanboys

I could go on and on forever about this.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by valennic
SOME Ska fags. Some.

you misinterpret the meaning of ska fag. the ska fag is your average uninformed 13-25 year old who only listens to mainstream 3rd wave ska and looks like this: