Hello there everyone. I found a used Gibson LG-0 in a near by shop to me. I emailed the store so that they can send me more photos and pictures of it. The store wants $350 for it but the guitar does have a few things wrong with it.

- Bridge has been replaced

- Bridge has slight lift

- Neck has slight separation

- Upgraded to bone saddle

I was wondering if this would be a good deal. I was also wondering what you guys think of the LG-0s in general. I will also post the pictures that they send me so you guys can look at it.
If bone saddle is done right, thats not a problem. Rest of those problems would keep me from buying it, I just wouldnt want to deal with fixing all those things. Especially the neck seperation.
2010 Epiphone Dot
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
2009 Taylor 110 acoustic
What year? It's not worth it, nonetheless. As a collectors item it's worthless due to the replaced bridge and "upgraded" saddle. You're likely going to have to put more into it than you'll pay for it at the shop. Repairing the neck, bridge and likely bracing if the top is lifting won't be cheap.. Not to mention a host of other problems you don't even know about. I'd consider that a $1000 guitar or so. You could put that money into something you know more about that is more reliable.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Yeah i'd skip this too. if you're buying it as a collector, it doesn't have any collectors value since it's not original. if you're buying it as a player, you could get a very nice used guitar for the amount of cash you'd be spending on buying this and getting it playable.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
I'd be buying it for playing. Well I'm going to wait for some pictures and post it to see how bad it is.
Quote by Radtastic89
I'd be buying it for playing. Well I'm going to wait for some pictures and post it to see how bad it is.
OK, the bridge has been replaced, the new one is lifting, and the neck is separating. What can you possibly hope to accomplish by posting pictures of this guitar?
Last edited by Captaincranky at Apr 11, 2012,
Quote by Captaincranky
OK, the bridge has been replaced, the new one is lifting, and the neck is separating. What can you possibly hope to accomplish by posting pictures of this guitar?

This. Skip it. It's not worth your time by any stretch of the imagination. I wouldn't pull the trigger even if it was a prewar martin 000-45 for that price. Well, maybe then.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
if ya just wanna tell your friends you got a gibby, then get it. if you want a guitar to play find something else. that sounds like a lot more headache than its worth.