Poll: How old were you when you got your first condom?
Poll Options
View poll results: How old were you when you got your first condom?
I was 13 or younger (UK)
6 5%
I was 14-18 (UK)
17 14%
I'm over 18 and I still haven't got condoms (UK)
2 2%
I was 13 or younger (Non-UK)
16 14%
I was 14-18 (Non-UK)
46 39%
I'm over 18 and still haven't got condoms (non-UK)
14 12%
LOL Scotland isn't UK, TS IS A FAGGIT!
7 6%
I'm all for raw dogging. All the time...
10 8%
Voters: 118.
Page 1 of 2
I was 12 when my German mom basically gave me a condom and said "Right kid. Use this whenever you're going to shag a girl. If you don't know how to use it, you're not worthy of your dick".

And that was it. Never used that particular condom, but whenever I wanted one all I had to do was ask. I talked to my friends about it at the time, and shortly after a friend of mine had the same treatment, or right of passage. This was back in Canadia.

Now I'm in Scotland and whenever I talk to my friends about this they look at me as if I told them that I was given cocaine to snort as a kid. Some of them at 19 have to steal condoms or get them from gay bars or from their gay friends.

Anyone have similar experiences?

I'm wondering what the hell is up. Maybe the fact that Scots don't get condoms whenever they want explains why there's a 30 year old grandma on every corner?

Talk to me Pit!
Why do they have to steal condoms? Why not go down to the shop and buy a box? There is no shame in buying condoms or anything.

OT: I was 17 when I first used a condom. I had sex with my girlfriend using it.
condoms are expensive as ****. planned parenthood has tiny condoms and the big ones have zero sensation. but glad my gf has that little thing inserted in her uterus. first condom at 17 when i started having sex.
Quote by Dirge Humani
When you say "have your first condom" you make it sound like a food

Isn't it?

...isn't IT??
I was 13 when I first used a condom... I didn't have one I was saving up or anything but I guess my then girlfriend did
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Ive never even talked to my parents about sex, let alone them giving me a condom. The first one I got was in a vending machine in Portugal before I lost my virginity when I was about 15. Although they had demonstrated how they worked at school in our health class.
I'm 17, still haven't got the talk yet. =')
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
Ive never even talked to my parents about sex, let alone them giving me a condom. The first one I got was in a vending machine in Portugal before I lost my virginity when I was about 15. Although they had demonstrated how they worked at school in our health class.

I hope you are Portuguese or else it sounds as if you traveled to Portugal just for a condom.
When I was 15 I think. The resort we were staying at put some in the main bedroom, and my dad just gave me one, for whatever reason. It expired before I got a chance to use it.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Enix165
I'm 17, still haven't got the talk yet. =')

I've never gotten the talk from my parents. I learned all that stuff from school and friends. It was knowledge I picked up on.
I imagine it was like that for everyone else.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Why do they have to steal condoms? Why not go down to the shop and buy a box? There is no shame in buying condoms or anything.

OT: I was 17 when I first used a condom. I had sex with my girlfriend using it.

Some places, brilliantly, don't sell them to minors.
You're*
Quote by Philip_pepper
I hope you are Portuguese or else it sounds as if you traveled to Portugal just for a condom.

I am Portuguese but I was on vacation, so technically I did travel to Portugal for that reason.
Quote by Survivalism
Some places, brilliantly, don't sell them to minors.

What? That's pretty ridiculous.
I'm sure there are health clinics or schools that hand them out for free. I can just go to a clinic and grab a bunch from a basket on the desk. Same with my school.
13, then I jerked off with it on my penis because I was a normal teenager.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Extra Ordinary
What? That's pretty ridiculous.
I'm sure there are health clinics or schools that hand them out for free. I can just go to a clinic and grab a bunch from a basket on the desk. Same with my school.

Yup at my college bookstore they had a bin full of deodorant and condoms free for the taking. It was amusing yet sad.
I never got the talk from my parents. My dad just bought me a Hustler when i was thirteen. As for the condom i was fourteen. I threw it out because the package was all torn and shit (It was in my wallet for a while.....) I eventually ended up having to buy some but i had that one for about three years.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I've never gotten the talk from my parents. I learned all that stuff from school and friends. It was knowledge I picked up on.
I imagine it was like that for everyone else.

This. I didn't think anyone actually got that talk except on TV.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'm 18 and i've never had one. It's mostly because without sounding lame, i've never expected to need one in the near future so i didn't bother getting any. Maybe i should just to try it out assuming my relationship/sex life situation improves sometime soon.

It wouldn't be hard to get in Australia though, even if you're underage. All the major supermarkets like Coles and Woolworths introduced those new self service machines so you can pick it off the rack and buy it without any shame factor at the checkout.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
17. Bought a pack myself. Used all 3 in one day.
To be young and in love...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I got the talk when I was like 8 because my parents found out I went to sex.com
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I was 12 or 13 and I got it from a vending machine in the middle of a town in France while on a school trip.

stratkat
It's 2012. Who uses condoms anymore?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
condoms are expensive as ****. planned parenthood has tiny condoms and the big ones have zero sensation. but glad my gf has that little thing inserted in her uterus. first condom at 17 when i started having sex.

? I don't even buy in bulk or cheap ones but it works out to be like 50 cents per. Cheaper than hookers!
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
? I don't even buy in bulk or cheap ones but it works out to be like 50 cents per. Cheaper than hookers!

Nah, a standard box of Trojans has 3 in it and costs like 6+ USD.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by TooFast
It's 2012. Who uses condoms anymore?

People who dislike STDs. After seeing the slideshow in sex ed, STDs look horrific and I never ever ever ever ever ever want to subject my vagina to that.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Pull out like a man.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown

"Yes playing guitar gets you tons of poontang!", or maybe I'm just a late bloomer
Quote by TOMMYB22
I'm 18 and i've never had one. It's mostly because without sounding lame, i've never expected to need one in the near future so i didn't bother getting any. Maybe i should just to try it out assuming my relationship/sex life situation improves sometime soon.

It wouldn't be hard to get in Australia though, even if you're underage. All the major supermarkets like Coles and Woolworths introduced those new self service machines so you can pick it off the rack and buy it without any shame factor at the checkout.

How does that sentiment still exist? What's shameful about buying condoms? IMO STDs are rather more shameful than picking up some prophylactics.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by element4433
Pull out like a man.

Agreed. Screw her if she wants you to put one on.

hehe....screw.
Page 1 of 2