Poll Options
View poll results: should i get a haircut
yeah
58 71%
nah
24 29%
Voters: 82.
Page 1 of 2
so i haven't cut my hair in over a year. it's a bit below my shoulders at this point although my hair is pretty curly so it looks a little above my shoulders. anyway, i'm debating whether or not i should get it cut. one of the main reasons i want to cut it is cause a lot of people i know tell me i should and that it would look better and i'm beginning to actually agree with them looking back at when i had a fauxhawk/shorter hair. so i don't know if i should get it cut or not and i'm afraid that if i do i will regret it.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
No. Grow it out until it touches your ass.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
No. Grow it out until it touches your ass.

No. Let me touch your ass and grow mine out to you.
Don't listen to those ass-clowns. Grow your hair until you strangle them with it, and then grow it some more.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
The fact that you didn't upload an image shows how self conscious you currently are. Therefore, you must cut it.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by due 07
Practically everyone looks better w/ shorter hair.

Yeah.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Quote by due 07

Nah.

Well maybe.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
No man. I cut my hair off past shoulders years ago because everyone said I'd look better, and I've regretted it for each of the five years I've been trying to grow it back out.

Once you cut it, if you miss it, you realize how fcking hard it is to grow it again
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Yes, and if you suddenly miss your hippie hair, buy a wig.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Yes. The answer is always yes. Your hair looks awful.

Exactly. I had really long, curly hair. Then I became an adult and cut it. So much better in every way.
well, it looks like "yeah" is winning. i'm like 80% sure at the moment that i am going to cut it.

No headbanging or long hair awesomeness with short hair :/
RAW POWER
Quote by Cejis33
No headbanging or long hair awesomeness with short hair :/

yeah, that's one of the reasons why i'm debating whether or not i want to cut it that and the fact that since it's already been a year i should just keep it growing and then wait until it gets longer to see how it looks

Quote by pwnadgebunny
well, it looks like "yeah" is winning. i'm like 80% sure at the moment that i am going to cut it.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
No one thinks headbanging looks cool except maybe other headbangers.

Are they the ones you want on your dick?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by institutions
Nobody likes gross, long, metalhead hair.

True that. So, you know, actually wash your hair and don't listen to metal.

Quote by institutions
Like Due said, pretty much everyone looks better with short hair.

I had long hair most of my life (like since I was 8 or some shit) and got it cut a year or two ago. Probably looked a bit better, and enjoyed it at first, but I miss it and a lot of people have told me I should grow it again. Good looking people look good regardless.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
True that. So, you know, actually wash your hair and don't listen to metal.

I had long hair most of my life (like since I was 8 or some shit) and got it cut a year or two ago. Probably looked a bit better, and enjoyed it at first, but I miss it and a lot of people have told me I should grow it again. Good looking people look good regardless.

And ugly people look better with short hair
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Good looking people look good regardless.

Yep. Pretty much.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
If you have long hair, you should brush it back into a mane and build up your body. Bitches will be all over dat body and hair.
Otherwise, cut it.
This is incredibly bizarre. I have, or at least had, the same hair as you, curly and shoulder length and I buzzed it off. I look a thousand times better, and even though I had gone through just about everything with my hair (had it long from 13-18, some crazy years) and loved it dearly, shaving it off was one of the most liberating feelings I've ever had. Only downside is there's nothing moving when I headbang, and no flow for the lax season =(
Smart Pothead and Proud
Quote by Zoot Allures
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XWmwvT8bCw
the real badasses don't cut their hair

Hunter S Thompson always had (the remains of his hair) pretty short.<__________<

Also, CSN&Y was almost as bad as Neil Young's 80s music.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by 36mikeyb36
This is incredibly bizarre. I have, or at least had, the same hair as you, curly and shoulder length and I buzzed it off. I look a thousand times better, and even though I had gone through just about everything with my hair (had it long from 13-18, some crazy years) and loved it dearly, shaving it off was one of the most liberating feelings I've ever had. Only downside is there's nothing moving when I headbang, and no flow for the lax season =(

Talking to me, or...?
Quote by due 07

Tis true.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Sucks to be you then.

Not me. TS, obviously.
Quote by due 07

Not necessarily.
cat
Page 1 of 2