Im buying one of these tomrrow and i found little to no information on these online. The little there is say that this guitar is magical. Its a discontinued Fender guitar that was made from REAL woods. Not laminate plywoods. I was just curious if anyone has even ever heard of these.

Thanks
Seth
98' Peavey Wolfgang Special USA "Pat Pend"
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender Stickered Pinecaster Tele
Kramer 5150 Replica-GFS VEH
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
did you try google? i found tons of links. seems to be a well built guitar...that...sells for about 300 on the used market? seems fishy.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
I found a couple user reveiws saying that these guitars were way underpriced, and then were discontinued. Not a lot out there. Im actually trading my epi les paul that i dont use anymore for it so if its shite it shite. Ill let you know
98' Peavey Wolfgang Special USA "Pat Pend"
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender Stickered Pinecaster Tele
Kramer 5150 Replica-GFS VEH
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
I went in to buy new strings for my Epiphone SJ and walked out with 12 new strings, they were attached to a used Fender DG41S NAT:~)))) I picked this guitar up in the sound room and started playing it. I was amazed at the resonance! Best $300 I ever spent. I hear music like I have never heard it before!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!