Looking for a good amp kit for my Gibson Les Pauls guitar without spending a bunch of money. Is this AMP good, bad, or just ok.
My friend said it is too expensive,what do u think about it?Is it too expensive?
Thanks!
And for everyone who will jump on me, yes I did do a search but the posts were very old.
There is no too expensive. Get a Diezel.

Seriously though, you could do worse than the Alchemist. Other amps in the price range to check out are Jet City's stuff and Blackstar's HT line. Too expensive is relative: is it worth the money to you, and how seriously do you play? If it's your first or second amp, you might be better off with something like the Vox Valvetronix series.
i thought this was an adbot, just the way everything here is set up, but either this is a crazy good adbot, or you sir, sound somewhat like an adbot.

if real, my opinion is that that amp is too expensive, for me that is. if you think it isnt, then go for it, but look up a lot of videos, etc on it to be sure
If you want a good and cheap amp you should look up 'Roland Cube'. The 80 watt version is a lot cheaper then this 40 watt amp as i remember correctly.

I too think your amp is a bit expensive for its quality.
Quote by LuukV.D.Meer
If you want a good and cheap amp you should look up 'Roland Cube'. The 80 watt version is a lot cheaper then this 40 watt amp as i remember correctly.

Blackstar HT-5 mini-stack
Ibanez Tubescream TS9
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Quote by lucky1978
If you're just playing at home or with friends, do it dude. Chicks dig stacks! Crank out some Metallica and do a couple of single moms!

I ask many questions.