Page 1 of 3
You all know what a bro-tattoo is. Matching tattoos to form some kind of physical link between 'bros'... that kinda thing.

How about that idea though.

I'm the leg in the middle. The guy on the right with a tea pot is my best mate - he's the one who did all 3. (and my pin up girl)

Anyone else got any bro-tattoos? Anyone else planned any bro-tattoos? Anyone else seen some rad ideas for bro-tattoos?
Blackstar HT-5 mini-stack
Ibanez Tubescream TS9
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Quote by lucky1978
If you're just playing at home or with friends, do it dude. Chicks dig stacks! Crank out some Metallica and do a couple of single moms!

I ask many questions.
When one of those guys(or both of them) ****s your girlfriend, you'll regret that tat.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Tea is godly. But you're a sick piece of heathen shit. You use tea bags? You repulse and disgust me. Now you're scarred forever with evidence of your peasantry.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Tea is godly. But you're a sick piece of heathen shit. You use tea bags? You repulse and disgust me. Now you're scarred forever with evidence of your peasantry.

I just made some tea.

Loose leaf of course. Bags are for the riffraff.
I wish I could be there to see the look on your future childrens faces when you have to explain that tatoo.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

haha pretty sick. LOL at the teabag tat, but whatever floats his boat. I woulda done a pot leaf instead implying weed tea..

me and my friends are all getting egg and cheese biscuits (in honor of our regular hangout: Wafflehouse). The only difference in the tattoos will be the way the sandwiches are dressed which'll be how we each like our egg n cheeses.
Quote by mjones1992
haha pretty sick. LOL at the teabag tat, but whatever floats his boat. I woulda done a pot leaf instead implying weed tea..

me and my friends are all getting egg and cheese biscuits (in honor of our regular hangout: Wafflehouse). The only difference in the tattoos will be the way the sandwiches are dressed which'll be how we each like our egg n cheeses.

Serious?

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz1cfwFmv1w
Quote by mjones1992

Haha I love it man, such a sick idea.

And to everyone like 'lol u'll regret that, lol they're gonna **** ur gf, lol explain that 2 ur kids'

By the time I'm 35 and I have kids, I'll have my entire body covered - and I will enjoy the story telling - each one is a physical memory.

If you think that's gay, then I think you're gay - so we're all square.

If you think a bro would **** their bro's girlfriend - then you're wrong, and you need to stop perving over your best friends wife/girlfriend/children.

And I already regret a tattoo I have on the back of my calf, I know what tattoo regret feels like, and It's not that bad. Live a little.

Ibanez Tubescream TS9
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Quote by lucky1978
If you're just playing at home or with friends, do it dude. Chicks dig stacks! Crank out some Metallica and do a couple of single moms!

I ask many questions.
Ye, that's a problem if it's a shittly done tattoo, but if it's exactly what you drew up, and exactly what you'd planned on - then it's not a problem.

Quote by The_Casinator
Just wait until you start to fight over some girl.

We all have different tastes in women.

- Man, all your lives must suck if you completely can't trust the people close to you - I was expecting loads of you to be massively against this, but damn, I just feel sorry for you.

So instead of making me feel shit about these, like I was expecting you to, you just make me feel shit about how awful your friendships must be.
Ibanez Tubescream TS9
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Quote by lucky1978

I ask many questions.
Last edited by Into Exile at Apr 11, 2012,
Quote by daytripper75
I wouldn't want to be the guy with the tea bag. The jokes would be endless.

what about the teapot guy?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Are you guys on a roller derby team together?

Last edited by Spud Spudly at Apr 11, 2012,
I'm either missing the joke or you're serious.

No we are not. (Hell, I don't even know what roller derby is)
Ibanez Tubescream TS9
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Quote by lucky1978

I ask many questions.
Quote by Spud Spudly
How I picture you and your pals:

Quote by Diemon Dave
That's amusing

More importantly though... Bags are for broyalty, loose leaf is for pretentious pricks.
Lol at TS, has a gay tatoo and likes shitty ass deathcore but pretends to be a "tr00 metuhlh3ad".
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Into Exile
So instead of making me feel shit about these, like I was expecting you to, you just make me feel shit about how awful your friendships must be.

You're so naïve
And very young, I assume

Ashley
I'm not against it.

I just need you to understand how gay it is. Do you understand how gay it is? Because you need to.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I mean I like tea on way obscure levels... but not not enough for that. Just.. dude... e.e
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by daytripper75
I just made some tea.

Loose leaf of course. Bags are for the riffraff.

You could say you have a feeling of...

...superioritea.
I've got a few friends who did something similar. Well, bro tattoos I guess as you called them, nothing to do with tea. They all got (kinda) day of the dead skulls and they were all drinking. Each was slightly different. They were pretty cool tattoos. I'm looking forward to getting new ink this summer
Quote by homeless-john

...superioritea.

TS, those tattoos are bad gay and you should feel bad gay. When you fall out in a few years as you grow up and face the harsh realities of life, you'll probably regret it... assuming you aren't actually older

Edit: Also, this...
Quote by Todd Hart
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Apr 11, 2012,
Quote by whoomit
More importantly though... Bags are for broyalty, loose leaf is for pretentious pricks.

QFT

Quote by DisarmGoliath

TS, those tattoos are bad gay and you should feel bad gay. When you fall out in a few years as you grow up and face the harsh realities of life, you'll probably regret it... assuming you aren't actually older

Edit: Also, this...

Don't let weenies like this get you down. He's clearly faced the harsh realities of life, I mean look at his hair.
Quote by homeless-john

...superioritea.

You have him to a t!
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Last edited by Hereiwas at Apr 11, 2012,
why a tea bag? the other two look kew. although i would never get a tattoo let alone matching because you never stay with you friends
So I'm guessing those tattoos are real in the pic?

The pin-up girl is cool though
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Page 1 of 3